[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Manga Or Anime
Manga Or Anime
If the series has both the manga & anime, which one will you go for?
adamwest17Date: Friday, 23/Mar/2012, 5:37 AM
Private
i prefer anime cause i no need to click next to read the next page and sometimes the text is very small which makes it hard to read.Anime is better where i like when the character moves, cause the feeling u got reading and watching is different.
nycmangoDate: Saturday, 31/Mar/2012, 10:44 PM
Private
It depends .. I enjoy watching anime's of manga that go to slow where the anime cuts out all the boring stuff, however, sometimes you have the reverse (for example, naruto and bleach) where the anime has all these meaningless fillers and the manga is way ahead! In that case I rather read the manga ^^
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:31 PM
Private
I prefer watch anime b/c after reading manga and watch the anime, it might not be as good ali_061
Danyritter9974Date: Monday, 02/Apr/2012, 4:25 AM
Private
depends, sometimes the manga is better than the anime, but I've found some that both the manga and anime are very good!
LuffyNoTomoDate: Wednesday, 04/Apr/2012, 7:10 PM
Private
i perfer anime bec. i have a better time understanding japanese when listening rather then reading but i do like both - i have bought over 1,000 mangas in japanese XD not like i have read ever single one though CX but i collect suff so i buy whatever series i start to collect even if i havent read em yet

i think i have seen over 1,000 anime series and also drama

my types of series that i like are: romantic comedy, comedy, gender-bender, weird ones and yaoi and shonei ai stuff, oh and ecchi :3

my fav. mangakas are: Morinaga Ai, Koujima Naduki, Mishimura Kazuhiko, Pepu, Mochi
my fav. mangas: Aitsu No Daihonme, Tokaido Hisame, Shiro Ari, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, and Himegoto wa Hanazono
my fav. animes: One Piece, Gintama(but im slow on it right now), Brave 10, Bake/Nise Monogatari, Mitsudomoe, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Working! Natsume Yujincho, Reborn, and Beelzebub

right now im a bit in need of a new series bec. all my other series that i was watching ended - i hope they make some new good ones soon
is2meDate: Wednesday, 25/Apr/2012, 7:14 PM
Private
i like both...because for manga you get to see more into depth with the characters and the story, while anime you get that and you get to hear the action and etc i dont make sense but i think you guys kind of understand me it just a thrill for both.... =]]
Sora-samaDate: Sunday, 06/May/2012, 12:11 PM
Private
I think I like Mangas more. When I watch an anime I'm just not as excited as when I read a Manga or Manhwa. I think it's because I can read at my own pace.. and take my time..
crizlDate: Sunday, 05/Aug/2012, 8:31 PM
Private
Anime+Manga.
It depends on the quality of the anime, sometimes it doesn't have the same "oomph" of the manga, but some are as good as the manga.

What I like the most in anime is to be able to hear the voices of the characters and the OST.
AshleenieDate: Saturday, 11/Aug/2012, 5:50 PM
Private
i feel that manga is better then anime as it is more detail for the storyline and there are always continue stories that the anime will not have Crying
V-anityDate: Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 4:13 AM
Private
I love both especially a Manga turned Anime cos it makes a story come alive
tamaki87Date: Friday, 02/Nov/2012, 3:52 AM
Private
For my case,I would rather watch anime than manga.I always think that the anime with voice could make the story more impressive.And anime is all colorful pictures,they are much beautiful than in manga.Often I only read manga when there is no new episode like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi.I want to watch much more episodes of it,but there is none for almost one year! Crying
icrazeDate: Friday, 23/Nov/2012, 11:24 PM
Private
i prefer manga, because it goes into more detail but watching anime sometimes is fun. but with mangas like naruto which are long i prefer reading it lol
MelonDate: Thursday, 20/Dec/2012, 6:06 PM
Private
I prefer anime cause watch anime is more relaxing than read manga, even the story more complete and detail in manga. But if the anime still not finish then i will continue read the story on manga. Cause the story is more faster in manga than the anime. But not all manga have anime edition, so if they don't have it i will read the manga.
TiaMatDate: Sunday, 23/Dec/2012, 11:18 PM
Private
I prefer manga cause in reality there are no animes that are smut/mature etc (not echi) like honey x honey drop (they made some ova episodes but not all the story). If there where good smut/mature animes I would read/watch both.
AikaDate: Friday, 04/Jan/2013, 10:39 AM
Private
I like both. It is true that there are still more details in the manga, but a anime, you can see it tired, we can understand, it's still understandable x)
And this is very convenient after a sleepless night
blue_angelDate: Saturday, 05/Jan/2013, 1:47 PM
Private
In anime, there something that is missing from the manga but you can understand and feel the story in anime. While in manga, although it is more detailed than anime.

ANIME and MANGA.... i can't choose!!! grrr
NaNaReilLeDate: Sunday, 27/Jan/2013, 3:29 PM
Private
I'd prefer whichever longest x3
Manga is often longer than anime, so it tells more detail and have more weight on it.
Anime often cuts in 12/13/16/24 and ends before the manga does =| when this happened, I went "Aah...~ =("
But Anime brings the moment to life through the character voices, sfx, and bgm, it also has op+ed song or even characters image song ! I loved it for this point >__<+

Guess its everyone dillema, LOL
dastrezzaDate: Wednesday, 06/Mar/2013, 4:57 PM
Private
to choose between anime and manga is pretty difficult
in one side, manga quick in update   
but in anime, i can see beautiful creature moving like real   
but reading always became my hobby from child, sooo i think if i have to choose ONLY ONE, than i choose manga hope i can read it sooooonn
ann29Date: Friday, 15/Mar/2013, 4:09 AM
Private
Definitely Anime, since in the Animes the characters are lovely.
heartcoreDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 0:06 AM
Private
I think both are important, sometimes anime is not complete e.g. skip beat so I read the rest of of it and if there was no manga I think I might have gone crazy of waiting so thank you manga & anime runninghearts
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Manga Or Anime
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024