[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Can anybody help me finding a new anime/movie to watch?
Can anybody help me finding a new anime/movie to watch?
DandeliaDate: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 5:49 PM
Private
Hi everyone!

I have noticed how helpful and the good answers you all have been giving in the others threads.
Therefore I thought I might give it a try also!

I´m currently studying japanese at university, wich is going great.. BUT! I have one huge problem:
It´s so darn hard to understand spoken japanese!! grrr

When it comes to reading and writing, well.. nothing is ever easy, but it´s not that hard either...
then when they talk.. oh my!!

So my sensei ordered (yeah, she actually ordered me) to watch a lot of anime/drama/movies in japanese!
Her only rule was: It had to be proper spoken japanese. No slang, no High pitched girlie voices and no strong dialect (that would affect my way of speaking japanese)

Right now I am at my wits end.. cause I dont know that much about anime, dramas or japanese movies
Can anybody help me?
Beggingeyes
KatzDate: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 2:45 PM
Private
I once heard from someone that Azumanga Daiyo is good to watch for those learning Japanese. Don't know if it's true though. Just heard it myself...
youcanttellwhatsinsideDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:38 PM
Private
Nurarihyon No Mago is great it is one of my favorites now, if u want more you need to be more specific in what you like
MouseDate: Thursday, 23/Feb/2012, 0:07 AM
Private
I loved Princess Tutu. I wish it was longer. XD
unicorn8Date: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:15 AM
Private
Hey=)

I asked my friend who is taking a Japanese course and she said that maybe you should try watching Inuyasha. The anime is quite long but they do talk quite slowly there.

Hope it helps=)
kksuikaDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 10:07 AM
Private
I totally understand how you feel about spoken Japanese. I have a lot of trouble on that too.
I don't really know much about which anime would really help you but I recommend Natume Yuujinchou and other Studio Ghibli's movies, they're really good.
MachanDate: Friday, 09/Mar/2012, 6:15 PM
Private
I agree. I was going to suggest Natsume Yuujinchou also. The anime is very calm, you can focus on listening to the Japanese. Kare Kano is really good too. And Fruits Basket. They are really old but good.
ampwsDate: Wednesday, 21/Mar/2012, 10:01 PM
Private
try The Hakkenden, Legend of the Dog Warriors or Love Hina
RitaDnzDate: Friday, 25/May/2012, 9:56 PM
Private
Hum how about 'One Liter Of Tears'? It's a really good series and it has only 12 episodes but they're are great
tamaki87Date: Friday, 02/Nov/2012, 3:58 AM
Private
May be you can try to watch Chii's Sweet Home.Every episode is shot and the dialogue is easy.Beasides,this anime is very funny and sweet~~
MischaDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:55 AM
Private
If you had yet to watch this anime, than watch magi, the manga was pretty good in my opinion, basically the story is sightly based on "one thousand and one night" with a twist.

Post edited by Mischa - Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 8:12 AM
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Can anybody help me finding a new anime/movie to watch?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024