Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Ghost Hunt
Ghost Hunt
emyshekoDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 9:04 PM
Private
the plot: about Mai a high school student who became an assistant in to Naru the president of SPR to investigate the paranormal cases presented to the ageny with the help of a monk, a priest, a medium and a miko. the series presents different cases and how they solve it.
it's a very interesting watch. Recommended.
sansDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:20 PM
Private
sounds intressting! i read the first few chapters long time ago of it and tought i should try the anime somewhen just the time is always off and i forgot about it. thanks for reminding me about it!
oki-nichanDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:43 PM
Private
Love the manga. The anime's actually quite good as well. Now, only if they add in a little bit more romance....
YukiDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 9:53 AM
Private
it is scary but i love it onion56
i loved the episode whit that girl and her doll that moved on his own
aaaah the scarest episodes were the last ones whit that red room RedFox1

noopDate: Tuesday, 20/Jul/2010, 6:09 AM
Private
I really like this and I was surprised at hoy much I liked it.
RyoukoDate: Wednesday, 21/Jul/2010, 8:27 AM
Private
I thought they adapted it quite well from the manga. It's scary but in a way also funny. In my opinion it combines the funny with the scary in a pretty good mix. Also, the element of ... sarcasm is used rather well *laughs*. With the romantic part ... maybe a bit more ... but the way it is, isn't it fine as well!?
lil_angelDate: Thursday, 22/Jul/2010, 1:39 PM
Sergeant
I really like both the anime and the manga of Ghost Hunt love

It's a a great balance of horror and mystery as well as occassional comedy giggle Though I do wish it had slightly more romance yayayay

Ghost Hunt is definately an anime/manga I'd recommend to someone love

LysDate: Monday, 02/Aug/2010, 11:50 PM
Private
When I first see ghost hunt, it was the opening. I wondered what serie could it possibly be...Well, atfer one episode, I love it so much! Sometimes, it was really frightening O_o
I was a little disappointed because there was a lack of romance..I hope there will be a second season!
AnnDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 12:51 PM
Private
This anime was pretty DAMN GOOD! scare me out of my wits! thats why not re-watching it lol
Mai is pretty strong if I were in her situation I would have RAN AWAY!!!!!!!! RedFox1
tesuDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 9:43 PM
Private
i'v read the manga and watched the anime, one of the rare cases where i like the anime better.... now if more volumes would come out (and i'd love another anime season) i would be happy ^^
HawkmoonDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 8:26 AM
Private
I agree. The anime was really great to watch. Especially at night:). After I finished watching I got hooked and looked up the manga. Both the manga and the anime are great and I recomend them.
I was wondering why no one mentioned the novel "Akurei" (rough translation as "Evil Spirits") that the manga Ghost Hunt is based upon. I found a partial translation by Baka-Tsuki (out of 8 volumes vol6 isn't translated at all and volumes 3 and 8 are about half done).
MolenirDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:46 PM
Private
I tried reading the manga, but never got into it. I loved the anime however. Wish they had kept it going. It was so good. 24 episodes, and I wouldn't have minded double that. Though in retrospect, it was silly. Particularly the priest guy. Can't remember the name. The Catholic one. Such a shallow understanding of the catholic church. Would be like writing a story on the church, after watching the exorcist. Never been to the church, never read the bible or anything.

Despite the poorly done christian references though, it was a fun, entertaining story, with sympathetic and enjoyable characters.

Sensei_OnizukaDate: Tuesday, 24/Aug/2010, 10:03 AM
Private
I think this series was ghost hound when i download it, it was a good serie.
Sen-himeDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 3:03 PM
Private
one of the best anime ever love really great the art and the storyline
NoctuleDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:54 PM
Private
I love it! but manga even more interesting!
dreadwolfDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:07 PM
Private
Ghost hunt is a good anime with a good story. I enjoy the way it blends comedy and mystery to make the story and characters interesting. I do agree that it should have included some romance now and then. I love the character Mai because even though she was scared she was able to help Naru any way she could.

Post edited by dreadwolf - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:18 PM
EvilwaysDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 10:52 PM
Private
This show definitely was scary. with its subtle fear mechanics there should be second seasons
vikunaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 10:45 AM
Private
Another one awesome anime, that I saw. I like all characters, but Naru and Mai are the best. And story is a very interesting and exciting.
One of my fav animes. love
ludagadDate: Tuesday, 14/Sep/2010, 11:43 AM
Private
I haven't read the manga yet, just watched the anime. The plot and the cases were great, but the romance was bland, too bad... Otherwise it was a very entertaining series, highly recommended! shine
YeNightmareDate: Monday, 20/Sep/2010, 2:59 AM
Private
The anime was made very well. Even the animation quality wasn't quiiite consistent throughout the series, the horror scenes were very good. I think the haunting arc with the house was the best. The atmosphere and music were exquisite. I definitely lost some sleep over being scared. Although the very last arc was questionable....Sure everyone's powers were used. But other than showcasing their powers...the story wasn't that good.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Ghost Hunt
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024