[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kämpfer (What do you think about it?)
Kämpfer
ErrorDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 8:05 PM
Private
IDK if anyone else watched this show, but what did you think about it compared to the manga and the novels?

I haven't read the novels, but in general the anime seems to skip too much for my liking. I realize it's likely it only was going to get one season, so they did the storyline to sort of wrap itself up, but they skipped a lot of interesting character development to do so. (though that's usually the case with one season animes)

anyway what are your opinions on the matter?

RajDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 1:23 AM
Private
I'm reading the manga and they have skipped a lot in anime. I think they should have sticked to the manga and it would have been much better anime to watch.
ErrorDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 7:49 AM
Private
they're both summaries that skip some stuff, as the original medium was a light novel. it's hard to match the level of detail in writing with images of any sort.
SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 14/Aug/2010, 9:42 PM
Major general
i would like to read the light novel of this but i have only read the manga... so far i like it if only they would continue translating it
kamiDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 2:23 AM
Private
i don't think there will be any more translation of the manga because mangahelper who had most of the raw and the translation team were close. Maybe someone else will pickup but I don't get my hope up.

Added (15.Aug.2010, 5:23 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I just went to check and baka-tsuki may be doing the translation of the light novel. It is still a teaser but there a chance it will be completed.

EliaLeFaeDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 6:42 AM
Private
I have been watching the show kampfer and love it i have an obsession with the genre of gender change and this is a funny one in that genre
SoulSlayerDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 7:46 AM
Major general
Quote (kami)
don't think there will be any more translation of the manga because mangahelper who had most of the raw and the translation team were close. Maybe someone else will pickup but I don't get my hope up.

what happened to mangahelper exactly?
Pu-ChanDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 5:27 AM
Private
i havent got a chance to watch it, but i have read the first two volumes. well, off to watch the anime eyebrows
xXx-Yoo-xXxDate: Friday, 27/Aug/2010, 0:50 AM
Private
the manga is ok...i guess and the anime...ok too x)
Sen-himeDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 3:08 PM
Private
I have been watching the show kampfer its not really my favoritem i didnt really like the storyline kind of weird
dreadwolfDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:37 PM
Private
I watch the first few episodes because I thought it was great, but as I continue to watch it I got a little bored on how the story was progressing. They seem to repeat the same gags over and over without progressing the story.

Post edited by dreadwolf - Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 9:21 PM
RiyenDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 10:33 PM
Private
I'm very addicted to the manga, but I've tried to watch the anime and i'm still at the first 10 minutes of the first episode ... I've watch the ending of the last episode though and I must say that it's not what I was waiting for ... Someone know if they will do a season 2 ?
setsuna_2Date: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 11:17 PM
Private
i liked the manga better than the anime and season 2 has been announced.
reddeathDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 1:57 PM
Private
I loved the anime more
I do agree that the anime skipped alot of stuff that was in the manga but i still found the anime better except the last episode
Quote (setsuna_2)
i liked the manga better than the anime and season 2 has been announced.

Really season 2 has been announced do you know when

Post edited by reddeath - Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 2:27 PM
TalusDate: Wednesday, 08/Sep/2010, 10:23 PM
Private
I began by watching the Anime, and was quite disappointed with the last episode, which has nothing to do with hthe rest. I started the Manga a lil' bit later, and I'm still reading it. Good Stuff, even if that's kinda... strange, lol.
RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 4:18 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
strange..
this one sound german..
i mean its translated to 'fighter'
but why is this show called 'Kämpfer'?

i don't understand..
maybe someone of you can tell me about it?

EvilwaysDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 10:46 PM
Private
When the hell is it going start up againn. im on pins and needles
anon_rosaDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:26 PM
Private
good manga and nice anime
SoulSlayerDate: Saturday, 11/Sep/2010, 10:02 AM
Major general
@azu i dunno what i can say i mean it is german for fighter because kampfers are fighters in this manga so i think the mangaka did this intentionally... basic plot is that randomly, or not, ppl are picked to be kampfers in a fight between blue team and red team, kampfers are usually girls, or atleast all but one are, for the main character he is chosen and is transformed into a girl, only while in his/her kampfer form, it turns in to a love polygon harem type manga with action and some romance. i dunno if this explanation helped at all
AbsenseDate: Tuesday, 05/Oct/2010, 4:36 PM
Private
has anyone heard anymore about another season? just when i find another anime i like it ends abruptly just like 7 ghost. -cries-
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Kämpfer (What do you think about it?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024