[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Special A and Vamire Knight, Full Metal Panic ^-^ (love them)
Special A and Vamire Knight, Full Metal Panic ^-^
coryDate: Monday, 25/Oct/2010, 2:21 PM
Private
I love them. Especially Sousuke of Full Metal Panic. He is manly yet cute with his serious character which always cause him to end up in trouble with Kaname.
ChoukoDate: Wednesday, 03/Nov/2010, 7:02 PM
Sergeant
I love VK and S. A. too! RedFox1

But I haven't watched Full Metal Panic. tiptip

aneroseDate: Wednesday, 16/Feb/2011, 7:41 PM
Private
I dont know much about the other 2 animes but I absolutely adored Special A. It was one of the best comedy/shojo anime series I have watched.
rhazDate: Sunday, 13/Mar/2011, 8:45 AM
Private
special a.. just completed .. i think last year... i cant belive it end up proposing hikari with kei giggle
i love their team up.. i cant believe hikari is so dense.. i hope their would be a continuition with that story.. shine

Added (13/Mar/2011, 9:45 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i also love full metal panic.. i just read the update chapter..
i feel sorry for both of them.. how will sagara rescue chidori from leonard testarosa.. Beggingeyes

its kinda tough ..but i guess he wont just give up that easily.. i believe he will make a way.. just to rescue her.. shine

JasejericaDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 6:53 PM
Private
I love Special A. It´s really great anime for me. Hikari Hanazono is sooo hard working, I like the episode, where she tries to cook, it´s really funny. Their "classroom" is great, I want to have classes there too. I like the final episode the most :)
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 11:29 AM
Sergeant
Oddly enough, I adore Zero from VK, but haven't really read the manga. For my birthday, my BFF bought me the box set, the art book, and a Zero plushie -and I still haven't watched the anime or read the manga. lol.

Confession: I saw some spoilers and I didn't like how things were going with Zero, and after sitting through years of Kagome/InuYasha/Kikyou, I just got turned off by the idea of doing it again, especially when I don't know if Zero will be like Kagome and actually get the girl...

So, I will watch the anime, at least, in the near future, but exactly when is a mystery.

A little Sin is good for the soul...
ManazyaoiDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 2:03 AM
Lieutenant
Vampire Knight is awesome i mean there are hawt vampire guys hmmm for some reason i seem to be obsessed with hot guys m016 Special A was really interesting worth the read as well the manga was great RedFox1 But my favorite of all three would be Full Metal Panic roll i have watched Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic Second Raid and FMPFuMoFu I have read the Novels and i am currently reading the manga onion51 Kaname and Sosuke have so much problems to there Romance i luv how they dont let them have a happily eva afta so much death n pain first m040 Great no matter what hehe m024

Post edited by Manazyaoi - Thursday, 12/May/2011, 2:04 AM
welandDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:47 AM
Private
FMP ftw! I actually made my parents watch a couple of episodes so they would understand my singing "fumo, fumo. FuMofumo, fuMO!"
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:43 PM
Private
I haven't watch Full Metal Panic, but have watched Special A and Vampire Kn ali_105 ight. While I like Vampire Knight drawing, I like Special A storyline more.
blue-yDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 5:43 PM
Private
Have yet to watch Full Metal Panic, but i do like special a and vampire knight! (the animes at least)

Kei X Hikari forever!!!! RedFox1
blue_angelDate: Saturday, 05/Jan/2013, 1:59 PM
Private
I already watched Special A and VK. Also, read there mangas. I also watched Full Metal Panic. There's so many ecchi part there. ali_105
NaNaReilLeDate: Sunday, 27/Jan/2013, 3:20 PM
Private
Special A is best on manga, the anime is too short and cut so many good parts, but I still loved it =)
FMP is funny, cool, and touching, so sad there weren't so many time for kaname and sousuke to be together on scene(LOL). I loved the fumoffu more since it's lighter =D
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Special A and Vamire Knight, Full Metal Panic ^-^ (love them)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024