Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Anime » The Twelve Kingdoms
The Twelve Kingdoms
death_signsDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 2:29 AM
Private
I watched this anime years back and i'm still catching it through the novel translations. When i first watched this anime i was thinking wow what a old film but just for a moment once the opening music went off and the flute started playing it's melody it was the end i told myself i would totally get hooked on this anime. hmm seems like i have a weak spot for chinese instruments like the flute guzheng and erhu.

And in regards to the plot i would say it's my cup of tea just the right amount of action not too over and the character creations are good, interesting and mystical. Although even after watching finish the animation i'm still full of questions that i had to refer to the novel continuation.

The thing about bringing taiki back and all though most answered but still more questions just came pouring in i really hope they would publish a novel where it is shown that the emperor of tai would be found and tai can finally be restored or something or else i'll be very upset. Because it's like throwing these lovable characters at you living a impression in your head and the next thing you are asked to forget about them.

On the novel portion there is also a book about the past of the empress of kyou and all which sparked my interest as she was such a young empress. I just hope that the english translation could keep going though i got a feeling that i'm gonna spend my whole life reading 12 kingdoms. But that's the joy in it i guess:)

Post edited by death_signs - Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 2:32 AM
blue-yDate: Tuesday, 10/Apr/2012, 5:38 PM
Private
I love Juuni Kokki!! The beginning was a little boring/annoying/draggy initially, but it gets better and better! I really hope they make another season for the rest of the novels!
lazygirlDate: Saturday, 26/May/2012, 8:17 PM
Private
The whole new world you will find in this anime. Great deeds, generous people, everlasted questions. And be prepared for some sleepless nights, because you could not sleep till the end of series. Lucky, there are only 45
TalieDate: Saturday, 30/Jun/2012, 5:02 PM
Private
I really liked The Twelve Kingdoms anime. The story and characters were really well developed. I was really disappointed where it ended. So much was left unseen. I really wanted to know what was going to happen to the young Kirin that was lost in Japan and if they managed to find him and take him back.
Oly_AthenaDate: Thursday, 06/Sep/2012, 0:11 AM
Private
shine Just amazing! I love the story.
I hope one day read complete all the novels, i have only to be patient with the translations, relative to the anime, dream with another season, but I see it difficult.

ps. "I love keiki" is my favorite ali_105
IllyriaDate: Sunday, 09/Sep/2012, 10:48 AM
Private
It was great. Too bad it is unfinished. Even the original novels.
SlovenaDate: Tuesday, 16/Oct/2012, 1:05 PM
Private
This anime also one of my favorite. Especially Racushun (man-mouse)/ I try to find other stories of Twelwe Kingdom (because it is light novels), but it is rare in Internet. this books was only published on original, not in English.

There is nothing mohuschestvennee words. Anatole France
Welcome to the World of word
Forum » Discussions » Anime » The Twelve Kingdoms
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024