[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » No. 6 (Just a question about it...)
No. 6
miachan93Date: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:04 PM
Private
sorry if this is already made but I wanted to know about other people opinion about it............

Ok this is a really good manga and all but I sometimes wonder is THIS MANGA really NOT shounen ai?

cuz like I see the nezumi push down shion A LOT. and then at some weird point they kiss each other.... I dont know about you but even close friends don't do that with each other....

I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE the manga but I feel like it leans towards shounen ai and it's weird that no one finds it that way...lol oh and I am 100% a yaoi fangirl.
SliaDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:15 AM
Private
This is a novel before that manga. Is better but with few shounen ai.

I love yaoi too
kksuikaDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 9:31 AM
Private
Haha! I'm a yaoi fangirl too.
I never read the novel nor the manga but I watched the anime...
From what I saw, it made me think that their relationship was really close to 'love'. But since this was never made clear in the anime, all I can do is hoping it's love. XD
ValiantDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 3:18 AM
Private
In my fangirl mind It's Shounen-ai. Just 'cause it ain't labelled doesn't mean we can't see it!
YohjiDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 5:38 PM
Private
Yeah, I do feel it's leading towards boy love as well, there is such a thing as close male friends that aren't interested in each other that way, but I don't get that feeling from this manga.
sasmikiDate: Wednesday, 30/May/2012, 7:56 PM
Private
This anime pleasantly surprised me.
It is out of the ordinary
ManazyaoiDate: Monday, 18/Jun/2012, 9:14 PM
Lieutenant
shine Hehehe No.6 is very much so a Shounen-ai and If you luv it like I do you should read all the very hehehe ali_105 interesting sweats Sexy runninghearts Doujinshi out there ... hehehe hugs excuse the pervy looking hehe's everywhere I know creepy Crying oh well teehee mocking
sukasahaDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 6:29 AM
Private
I love No. 6 runninghearts

Yeah...No. 6 comes off as a bit shounen ai-ish. Way too many instances where it hints they have interest in each other beyond friendship (the kisses, both they're possessiveness towards each other, Sion and Nezumi commentary to each other ex: Nezumi telling Sion he's a good kisser and Sion telling Nezumi he was a person he was attracted to lol).

I enjoy all three forms the series has taken, anime, novel and manga yayayay
mitsuki988Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:28 PM
Private
I not a fan of shounen ai types of anime but I really enjoyed the anime series which made me read the manga. I liked the relationship between nezumi and shion, I'm glad there was only 1 kiss.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » No. 6 (Just a question about it...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024