[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Music » Best Anime Song (It is all about songs.)
Best Anime Song
what is your favorite anime opening / endind song?
xinanehaDate: Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 11:35 AM
Private
OK. I love to listen Anime songs giggle . my favorite Anime song is 'Suna no Oshiro' by Kanon Wakeshima RedFox1 . It is the ending theme song of Vampire Knight Guilty. So I was wondering what is your favorite Anime song eyebrows . lets share it with all Rosa Negra friends. love
(you don't have to choose from above. share your songs with every one. love )

Post edited by xinaneha - Monday, 28/Mar/2011, 11:38 AM
Jenmoon1Date: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 2:36 AM
Private
I love the openings from black butler slayers next and revolutionary girl uthna sameri deeper kyeo

curently owned by a rat terrier

Post edited by Jenmoon1 - Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 2:38 AM
Beckyree84Date: Tuesday, 21/Jun/2011, 6:50 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I love love love the VK OSTs Both of them very much. eyebrows

Beggingeyes This one is not from an anime but Kanon x Kanon ~ Calendula Requiem RedFox1 I think is my Favorite song even my 6 year old son can't get enough of it. (He even sings it in the car) yayayay

I really like the opening to Death Note too onion56 I dont know the name though.

Another good one is From Code Geass ~ Waga routashi aku no hana

SerenityDate: Tuesday, 21/Jun/2011, 11:38 PM
Private
Well to be honest none of the songs that are on the voting list are my favorites, but they are cute! giggle

For me, I revel in my songs and even make me dream are Ai No Uta is one of the songs Dorama Koizora, which certainly does not come on the heels of the film but still does not stop being cute and last Flavor of life or Utada Hikaru.

for me are the best. love
milkcoffeeDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 10:52 AM
Colonel
I'm usually addicted to the op and ed songs of the animes I watch :D

anoliDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 1:46 AM
Private
I love Durarara ED Single - Trust Me, Durarara OP Single - THEATRE BROOK - Uragiri no Yuuyake, Kemono no Souja Erin OP Single - Shizuku, Hakuouki ~Hekketsu-Roku~ OP Single - Mai Kaze, Giniro no Kami no Agito - Chouwa oto ~with reflection~. love
violetpoofDate: Monday, 15/Aug/2011, 10:59 PM
Private
I think alot of the Shounen anime have pretty decent songs, Kenshin's OSTs were pretty good! But the one that sticks to me the most has got to be Ranma 1/2 Doco song :The Sparkling Sky and Your Voice. What can I say I like Megumi Hayashibara shine
KinuikaDate: Wednesday, 24/Aug/2011, 5:40 PM
Private
I really love "I'm Alive" from the end of Black Butler (Season one) but my favorite would have to be "Colors" from Code Geass!
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 1:22 PM
Private
Heard many anime songs but my favourites would be Yumeiro Patissiere SP - Sweet Romance, OP for VK (season 1 & 2), Code Geass insert theme songs sung by Hitomi Kuroishi and OP for Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Season 2.
animespogDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 11:21 AM
Private
I haven't been watching any anime recently but of the old ones I used to watch, I liked "My Will" and "Fukai Mori" from Inuyasha, "Pride" from Gundam Seed, and "Ready, Steady, Go" from Fullmetal Alchemist. For the most part, I really enjoy songs by L'Arc-en-Ciel, High and Mighty Color, Orange Range, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, etc. I actually have a longer list, but those are the only ones that I can come up with at the moment.
syainiDate: Wednesday, 04/Jan/2012, 5:50 AM
Private
I really like the songs become the soundtrack in naruto sipunden. make sad and very soothing. shine
MissCarrotDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 4:46 AM
Private
Fairy Tail have all my favorite songs sad, happy, victory eyebrows
Lucca202Date: Monday, 13/Feb/2012, 4:32 PM
Private
Most definitely, it's Magia, by Kalafina. It's the opening to Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. It just... fits.
xEnvyloverxDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:07 PM
Private
It's funny, most of my favorite anime songs... usually aren't even Japanese or in Japanese @_@ My favorites are We Were Lovers from Gankutsuou, Overnight by Aya in Le Chevalier D'eon, Kiri by Monorail and Paranoid Android by Radio Head in Ergo Proxy, Light Before We Land by Delgados in Gunslinger Girl, and just sooo many more lol xD I do like Japanese songs too, like the openings to Jigoku Shoujo, and mawaru penguindrum and many many more!
AJ5107Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:41 AM
Private
I have a lot of fav songs from anime. Basically, all Bleach op. and ed. and my current favourite is the ending for HxH 2011 - 'Just Awake' :)
sharppaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 10:55 AM
Private
Sousei no aquarion is best anime song ever made. Tho almost all of them are good at someway!
Sakura_AizenDate: Thursday, 08/Mar/2012, 6:15 AM
Private
Mine are from NARUTO & BLEACH and Skip Beat! Namida by 2BACKKA RedFox1
brizingrDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 3:17 PM
Private
i like old anime song better.. almost all songs from kamikaze kaitou jeanne, an hikaru no go.. yayayay
shine their song almost touch my heart.. shine
actually, if i choose the singer, most of DREAM, DAI, and Tamaki Nami songs that used for anime is good..~

ps: i ali_061 the old DREAM (that still consist of 3).. now, their song isn't too good for me.. dunno for the others,, that's just my opinion.. hehehe sweats

~HOME SWEET HOME~
RinaDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 9:50 PM
Private
Sunny Side Up! by Hitoto Yo. lol I really love this singer's unique soothing voice, it was such a catchy song.

Well the anime with the most wonderful of songs and OST that I love is One Piece. Its like everything just fit together so well.
arashiDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 10:04 PM
Private
My favourites are 'Mosaik kakera' (Code geass) and 'Howling' (darker than black). I also like both ending from Vampire knight and various songs from naruto and fairy tail.
Forum » Discussions » Music » Best Anime Song (It is all about songs.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024