[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Discussions » Music » Super Junior (Korean 13-member boyband)
Super Junior
Rosa_BlancaDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 3:13 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I saw lots of members like this band, and personally I like them too. Hence I start this topic for those who are interested in Super Junior, as well as for K-Pop fans out there. I hope you like it.

So to start off, who's your favorite member? I like Yesung best. love

Post edited by Rosa_Blanca - Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 3:14 AM
AnnDate: Friday, 06/Aug/2010, 12:34 PM
Private
No kidding so many GUYS!! Too confusing grrr but I like the song Sorry Sorry me and my best friend were trying to dance like them but didn't even make it instead we were crumping lol which was bad too...
There on guy that sounds like a chick xD
ShellyDate: Tuesday, 10/Aug/2010, 12:14 PM
Private
Eh, mine would have to be Kyuhyun if I /had/ to choose just one xD He has the most gorgeous vocals <3
Then again, I do like all the members xDD
wakanaDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 4:09 AM
Private
Well, for me at first i like kibum. But for the past years, he barely involve in any of super junior promotion. I change my pick to kyuhyun and leeteuk. Kyuhyun has nice vocal, while for leeteuk, people will just love him. He is witty, funny and a good dj and mc. Good sense of humour too.
wwgeafDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 4:21 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Korean Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I love their music. Plus they're funny :D I like Leeteuk the best I guess....? Puzzled
sailorlionesDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 2:08 AM
Private
Don't really have a favorite member... however, I am amazed that the band is THAT BIG.... That's nuts. Plus, it seems as an one stop shop: with so many members, you'll find someone you like, guaranteed. The bigger guy I find really interesting, because he'd never make it in the US market. No big person ever makes it in the US market unless it's jazz or blues.
xiuyingDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:28 AM
Private
heechul <3
graceechong3Date: Tuesday, 14/Sep/2010, 8:45 PM
Private
my favorite member is ryeowook! even though he's not that popular i still like him!
MondoCoreaDate: Sunday, 23/Jan/2011, 9:09 PM
Private
i really like Choi Siwon <3 he is so sweet and i really loved him when he act in the dorama "oh my lady" >w<
cherryblossomsDate: Tuesday, 25/Jan/2011, 11:57 PM
Private
Well its definitely not the same SuJu anymore, but I still love 'em, currently I would have to say Yesung, but before all the problems it was Han Geng (I have some of his solo stuff, pretty good). They have done sooo much and with all of the projects they have going on its so hard to keep track.

What is everyone's favorite MV? I love 'em all but currently it is the "No Other" MV from the Bonamana Album. love

tifa07Date: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:14 AM
Private
LOVE SUJU!! When they're all together, they're so hilarious and goofy. Love watching their variety shows. yeahhah
bloody13mayDate: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 1:24 PM
Private
I like Yesung the best love his golden voice always in my mind, whenever I listen his song, honestly it make me cry Crying first his song I listened was Cinderella's sister OST. And now, his new song "wait for you" which also became K-drama OST, always on my regular playlist RedFox1
What I can't bear is his cute face, ahhh,,, with his mellow voice and a cute face like that, It make me melting *seriously* ,,, In the end, I really like YESUNG,,,
ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:22 AM
Private
Not too into SuJu. But I loved Han Geng when he was in it and I have a soft spot for Heechul. That's kind of it, lol.
KatDate: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 2:14 AM
Private
SuJu is sooo good to me. eyebrows I don't have a favorite, I can't pick one. I always feel bad when I pick just one. Beggingeyes
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:27 AM
Private
i like donghae the best! but truthfully... most of them are so freaking good looking. esp in real life!!
i remember that day like it was yesterday. they were radiating light. haha

deishkaDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:11 PM
Private
I am totally head over heals in love with KYUHYUN because of his enchanting vocals and his cute personality and he is very talented not to mention his also intelligent and him being really tall RedFox1 I love everything about him love also I am totally into HEECHUL I love his character gotya he is very unique and I love the way he talks and the way he acts upon things and I am crazy for everyone in SUJU yayayay I also love LEETEUK and his prince syndrome eyebrows DONGHAE because he is such a darling shine I am really crazy for SUJU yeahhah

Post edited by deishka - Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:12 PM
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 11:15 AM
Sergeant
I'm not that familiar with them,but I have seen them before. What a massive group. >.< Whenever my friend and I see huge bands (like Slipknot), the first thing we always ask each other is, "How on earth does anyone get paid?!"

That's a lot of cash dividing.

A little Sin is good for the soul...
MeruDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 3:40 PM
Private
HeeChul love that man just makes my day whenever I watch a clip of him :D
but it's so sad that they're just ten now Crying
deishkaDate: Sunday, 15/May/2011, 3:34 PM
Private
well giggle actually Ki-Bum came back eyebrows

RyanellDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 9:52 PM
Private
Quote (deishka)
well giggle actually Ki-Bum came back

Really??Is he back in Suju?? Coz honestly,I was a bit disheartened when there are only 10 members left....
My favourite is Siwon coz of his gestures..I guess you could say we are similar in a way..
I tend to hit people when i talk so my friends hate to stand beside me during our chit chat..LOL
I guess I kinda empathize with Siwon'w situation though i think he is gaining popularity due to that..Hehe
Forum » Discussions » Music » Super Junior (Korean 13-member boyband)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024