[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
aloneindarknessDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 1:54 AM
Private
Let me see if I can remember.

Before knowing manga existed, I started watching anime by my friends' advice. I started watching Naruto, then Bleach, D. Gray Man and so on, until I got too obsessed with it. I, then became aware of Naruto having a manga with huge spoilers ahead, so I started reading it, I loved it and then got more deep in the manga world I guess
arjunaDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 7:50 PM
Private
My first manga was "Fruit Basket". I watched anime and wanted to read oryginal. Manga was sooo muuuuuch better and interesting.
ali_072
OracleDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 8:46 PM
Private
Bleach onion50

x
shivanieDate: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 1:01 AM
Private
midnight secretary my first thats finished
but i started with faster than a kiss thats still on going
adamwest17Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 8:23 AM
Private
mine is w juliet
SacrethDate: Thursday, 08/Mar/2012, 9:34 AM
Private
For me, it was either InuYasha, or One Piece. I started InuYasha after the anime ended since I didn't like the end, so it may have been One Piece.
siolDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 1:46 AM
Private
Wow, I don't know exactly but probably Fruits Baskets.that got me started into my new addiction!
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:28 AM
Private
lol... well I always used to read comics and once I saw this manga section on one forum... so I was like... What is this???
They had lots of manga there, and I've no idea why I chose Death Note...
And read it from LEFT TO RIGHT grrr it took me 1 whole volume to realize that either is this the biggest crap ever or there's something wrong (I googled manga... found out how to read it lol ) And after that I loooooved Death Note :D
To my defense...I was only 13... tiptip
JibrilDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:43 AM
Private
My first manga ever was Dragon Ball. Back then i didnt even realize what "manga" are. i was watching Dragon Ball Z on tv back then and i just happend to stumble over a dragon ball manga in a bookstore and thought "oh my god that story is already further than the thing on tv!!!" so i started buying the dragon ball manga from vol 38+. Only later i bought the other vols too. And with that my addiction started xD
arashiDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:32 PM
Private
The first manga I read was Ranma 1/2. The first one I bought was a vampire story (forgot the name). After that the next important Manga was God child, it kinda changed my taste for mangas...
kairiyunaDate: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 8:49 PM
Private
My first japanese Disney manga was Kingdom hearts but if its normal manga, its Kamichama Karin! shine
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 11:57 PM
Sergeant
Mine first manga was Skip Beat! After reading it, I just couldn't stop reading manga anymore shine
And then one of my favorites became Skip Beat and Hwang Mi Ri's manhwas ali_061
chris-kunDate: Saturday, 09/Jun/2012, 2:44 PM
Private
Naruto was the first manga I read and Bleach was second.
And that progressed into hundreds more manga's I've read.
I become Very Addictive
dizzyDate: Wednesday, 13/Jun/2012, 10:09 PM
Private
The first manga I read was Red River. The first manhwa I read was Goong. I didn't think that I'd enjoy reading mangas/manhwas this much. haha... now I'm just addicted to them!
anne4187Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 10:57 AM
Private
mine first anime was sailormoon first manga haou airen
TalieDate: Friday, 29/Jun/2012, 2:14 PM
Private
My first taste of manga was Blade of The Immortal. It was such a shock to the system seeing such amazing artwork and gripping storyline. After that I was hooked, and found a new whole world full of so many different genres
Crying
riannaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 6:59 AM
Private
Shining

HEHEHE! my first manga was probably SKIP BEAT, because I fell in love with the characters in the anime, therefore i went online to search for the manga to know more about the storyline.

and boy! i was not disappointed, especially how kyoko and ren are progressing well in their relationship, only a few disappointments here and there. But it worth to read this manga!!!!!!!

ali_072
midnighteaterDate: Thursday, 16/Aug/2012, 2:21 PM
Private
My first manga was Ayashi no Ceres, the drawings and the storyline just captivated me. Since then I´m addicted ali_105
Coco_agDate: Thursday, 23/Aug/2012, 10:00 AM
Private
mine was Hikaru no go.... I found the first number in a little shop whene I was on holiday....and I culdn't stop reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!
literDate: Thursday, 30/Aug/2012, 8:43 AM
Private
my first manga was either doraemon or sailor moon. that was when i was 7 or 8 and i remember i really love to read sailor moon and finished reading all the volumes.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024