[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:49 AM
Private
I only remember this, is because my friend lent it to me, but my first manga was Marmalade Boy. After I read the whole series I loved it and went out to go buy all of the 8 volumes.
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 4:59 AM
Private
One of my first mangas was absolute boyfriend it was beautiful funny and sad. It was also the first manga to make me cry.
purplemittinsDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:09 PM
Private
Chobits was my first manga, and i continuesd and bought the entire series. Gotta say that it was pretty good :)
cocoramasDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 6:41 PM
Private
The first manga book I read was a random volume of Dragon Ball owns by my cousin. But I think I read some manga magazines before that with stories of Ranma 1/2, City Hunter ... And the first manga book I own was SailorMoon, a birthday present from the sister of that same cousin! ^^ love
Michiru-chanDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 8:02 PM
Private
my first manga ever would have to be Naruto! my brother reads it and he said i should read it so i started to read and watch naruto and i love it! i have grown up reading naruto! yayayay
laydesDate: Saturday, 18/Feb/2012, 10:12 PM
Private
If I remember correctly, my first manga was vampire knight. Firstly I got hoookedn on the anime's theme song, then I got really interested and started reading manga. shine
MouseDate: Thursday, 23/Feb/2012, 0:11 AM
Private
Inu Yasha! I was going through a romance novel phase and when I went into the comic book and knew I was on to something. XD

Post edited by Mouse - Thursday, 23/Feb/2012, 0:22 AM
VeeDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 8:22 AM
Private
My first manga ?? Puzzled

I don't really remember, coz I had already read manga since I could read. But I think it's Doraemon and Dragonball, coz I still have it at home. But the first that make me love manga is Detective Conan....

geek

Manga/Manhwa and Ice Cream Lover,,
DarkyDate: Sunday, 26/Feb/2012, 2:06 AM
Private
My very first manga was DragonBall. There weren't that many manga to chose from back then lol but I still remember my second too, wich is Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken or FLY here. Damn that make me feel old lol
manga_tensaiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:11 PM
Private
Wow you read the original Dragonball Z manga? :O I've only ever watched the anime!

Anyways my first manga was FRUITS BASKET, I saw my friend reading and I got so
interested that I started to get into it too! And now reading manga is the only hobby
I cannot give up xD
lightningstarDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:43 PM
Private
The first manga i read was slam dunk> It was quite fun, and remains one of my favourites. It also got me hooked.
DamariDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 2:51 PM
Private
HanaKimi Beggingeyes until now my favourite ali_061
girlflower388Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 7:53 PM
Private
I think that my first manga was Ranma 1/2 and after I became addicted to manga
bellldaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:11 PM
Private
My first manga was Vampire Knight. I was looking for recommendations of books with paranormal theme and found it. I watched first anime version and fell all over the heels in love with it and then manga was a must read!!! hugs
tania_2273Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:56 PM
Private
i'm reading now skip beat and komatta toki ni wa hoshi
JennDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:07 AM
Private
It was Mars by Souryo Fuyumi, the library started carrying a few series and I got hooked.
Frida1980Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:38 AM
Private
My first was Ranma 1/2. I started in the middle of the series and didn't quite understand what was going on. I came back later to start it and finish it. It's a scream.
cleoduxDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:13 AM
Private
My first was Candy Candy, and never got around to finish it because it's not mine, it's my friend lol. She brought it to school. I was in primary 2 or 3.

The first manga that i ever read finish i think is Mari-chan series, haha i think no groups scanlate it because it is an old manga. And then Pansy. It was a great read btw.

I think you can judge my age by what i read for my first manga.
Ney21Date: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 3:41 AM
Private
I really cant remember, but i think it was love monster ^^

Life is Beautiful
PinksDate: Saturday, 03/Mar/2012, 0:04 AM
Private
The first manga I ever read was No Bra. The story itself isnt bad, but I didnt care for the ending. Next I read suzuka and after that I was hooked!
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024