[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
totodoodooDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 9:19 PM
Private
So, what was the first manga that you have read or are reading?

Mine was naruto, because I found out that the anime was based off of the manga... ergo the manga was further along in the story.

RosaAzulDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 9:21 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
hm mine was kamikaze kaitou jeanne,
actually i was reading after i found out the the anime was based on

so just like totodoodoo
giggle

and i still love it, good story, art,
shine

sansDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:28 PM
Private
pheww ... finially somehting i do remeber! sailor moon was the first one i ordered and read :) later i ordered NGE and X and shortly afther that Angel Sanctuary came along... I still love the artwork a lot of it
Quteapie3Date: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 11:22 PM
Private
I have to agree, Naruto was the first manga I read, Bleach was second, and that progressed into hundreds more manga's I've read. (Very Addictive) giggle
annieDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 0:58 AM
Private
i think my first manga was detective conan. very surprised that it is still ongoing ! giggle
swtlilaznDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 1:03 AM
Private
My first manga have to be InuYasha because I love the anime so much and found out that there was made into a manga.
AceArtemis7Date: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 5:30 AM
Private
Pretty sure it was Sailor Moon xD I think that was the first anime I've watched too...
catlayaDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 3:08 AM
Private
Wow, I don't know exactly but probably Sailor Moon. That was when i watched the show when i was around 6 years old. That's sure bring back memories.
therowanphoenixDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 7:22 PM
Private
hmm.... I dont remember but I think it was Fruits Baskets... that got me started into my new addiction!!!!
BeneDate: Tuesday, 20/Jul/2010, 10:14 PM
Private
Shaman King!!!! XD
It was the first time I ever heard of a thing called manga, and I'd shown my friend the anime then she got obsessed with it and found the mangas for them showed me with the goodness of manga!

Though the first series I ever finished was Fushigi Yugi, and to think I read it at the age of 11 giggle

RyoukoDate: Wednesday, 21/Jul/2010, 8:31 AM
Private
The first manga I read were store-bought and I snagged Slayers and Sailor Moon (what a surprise with it being my first anime I watched). :) They both made me laugh and entertained me a lot.
jccmusic121Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:21 PM
Private
My library had a sporadic amount of mangas that would come in and out. To tell you the truth, I saw Naruto and read a bit of it but I finished it in the library and I wanted the next volume but it wasn't there haha. So, I had to stop for a bit. Then I bought Kare Kano and Cardcaptor Sakura and read Clover (which confused me at first, but I grew to love it -- especially the artwork).

I also read InuYasha and Fruits Basket but they came and gone too. Bleach was rarely ever there though. Which annoyed me.

ChoukoDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 2:00 PM
Sergeant
Mine was Bloody Kiss. I love it! That was the start of my addiction. And then I started craving for more. My second was Vampire Knight. RedFox1
icegurl57Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:05 PM
Private
I started with naruto because a friend of mine was like go watch this anime and it kept on ending on spoilers so I started reading the manga XD
hollisterluvDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:22 PM
Private
I can't really remember my first manga.. I think it was probably Angelic Layer because I loved Clamp's Cardcaptor Sakura. Well, I only liked the anime back then since I've never heard of manga until I became obsessed with the show!
yami12Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:46 PM
Private
I think my first manga was Full moon wo sagashite but I can't be 100% sure since my memory is not brilliant...
koala1976Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:48 PM
Private
"Kare Kano" I saw the anime but it was obvious that the story was incomple so I went for the manga although if I have to say the truth my first manga was candy candy whrn I was little but then I was unaware of what manga was.
Royal7121Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:12 AM
Private
I think my first was Mucha Kucha Daisuke. . . I think. It's been about 7 years since I've become addicted to manga, and since I was young + forgetful. .. it's kinda a blur as to what made me become addicted in the first place. ^__^;;;
dreiDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:02 AM
Private
hmmm.. mine was gakuen alice and naruto both of them were nice and funny ;) . hahaha .

Post edited by drei - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:42 AM
OasisDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 6:49 AM
Private
Hm..For me, the first manga I read was Ranma 1/2. It was suggested by my sister and I was surprised that it was more interesting than I thought it was. Lead me to reading much more manga. RedFox1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024