[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
What was your first manga?
AndomielDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 5:14 PM
Private
My firt manga was Naruto. There was fillers in anime so I couldnt wait for the story starting again, so I just began to read manga. Then the same was for Bleach and One Piece. shine
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:21 AM
Private
Hmmm....The first manga I ever read was "Love Hina"since then I have pretty much been addicted to manga. shine

Though I would say the older I get the less I read manga now days. For me to read and follow a series it has to be very unique and special. The only series that had any impact on me was "Boys Over Flowers" it was the second manga I read. That series was a freaking emotional roller coaster ride. It totally changed how I perceived manga comic books. I use to think they were for little kids or adults with emotional problems...lol

But after reading that series I saw them as more of an adult form of cartoon comics. Plus, some manga books have great story lines.
MynameisnikkiDate: Tuesday, 25/Oct/2011, 1:40 PM
Private
My very first manga would be Doraemon!xD I started collecting it when I was so young. I have most of the volumes I think!
LotteDate: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:35 PM
Private
My first one I've bought was Deathnote :3
CherubtxDate: Sunday, 30/Oct/2011, 6:06 PM
Private
The first manga I read was Mars. It was extremely dramatic. I then went on to watch the Taiwanese drama based on the series and fell in love with it.

I don't know how it works for everyone else, but it seems like I read a manga and then find out that there's an anime series or movie based on it that I then have to watch and then I find out there's also a live action drama series or movie based on it and then I have to watch that, too. Occasionally there are even live action versions out from different countries (Korea, Taiwan, Japan) and then I have to watch all of them. I become totally addicted.
-Simo-Date: Monday, 31/Oct/2011, 7:51 PM
Private
Well, my first manga was Nana, and I was in my teen years when I read it, but my first love was Sailor Moon when I was a kid, but they stopped the publication and I couldn't read it until very recently!
outofsight877Date: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 6:52 PM
Private
My first Manga was iD_ENTITY BY HEE-JOON-SON. It ended abruptly for me when they stopped selling books for it at my manga shop. years later I found it again under another name called Yureka. It is so good with the variety of chars and problems solved and started that i'm surprised that not many people like it. But yeah great memories of it and the best part is.....Its still going! yeahhah
HatsuneMikuDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 8:57 PM
Private
Hmm it been a few years but if I remember correctly. My first ever Manga was Bitter Virgin. I instantly feel in love with it and I remember crying alot when reading it :/ Read it and YOu'll see why. But if it wasn't for that I dont think I'd be in love with manga as much as I am Today.
min_xizzDate: Tuesday, 29/Nov/2011, 9:55 PM
Private
i think the first comic i was read between sailormoon n dragon ball when i'm still in elementary school yayayay
nakedorangieDate: Wednesday, 14/Dec/2011, 6:26 AM
Private
My first manga was Ranma 1/2. I still consider it to be one of the best gender bender comedies around, not to mention Rumiko Takahashi always comes up with some of the most hilarious scenes! I was slightly disappointed with the ending, but the series itself is still one of my all time favorites! yayayay
RomanticDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 8:45 PM
Private
My first manga would have to be CardCaptor Sakura! I was obsessed with the manga, until the series ended and then it became all about Tsubasa. I really didn't enjoy it as much as I did with Sakura.
I also read Peach Girl along with CardCaptor. loool.

giggle
RobkarDate: Sunday, 25/Dec/2011, 7:22 PM
Private
Oooo!!! My first manga was Naruto, I started it after watching Naruto anime... And of course I fell in love with manga/manhwa!!! love

!!!
santariaDate: Thursday, 29/Dec/2011, 2:35 AM
Private
I couldnt really remember which is my first one, between Crayon Shin Chan, Doraemon or Conan, although I recalled being very addictive towards all of them. That's probably the start of my career as a comic reader
dollDate: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 3:03 AM
Private
my first manga is mint na bokura ^^i was 12 years old... so i'm become shojo mania lol
but my first manwa is "Antique romance" (it's soooo really good plot, story and draws V.V )
love
bpp825Date: Sunday, 01/Jan/2012, 9:39 PM
Private
My first manga was Sailor Moon. I really liked the art. That was about 15 years ago. Beggingeyes At that time, there wasn't that much manga available.
RZDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 3:07 AM
Private
I read my first manga in high school which was Absolute Boyfriend. I loved the drama so much that I wanted to read the manga, and after that I became very interested in manga!
I_am_ysaDate: Thursday, 05/Jan/2012, 10:41 PM
Private
I don't remember which was my first manga, but I now my first manwha, which is Noblesse
meryweather69Date: Monday, 09/Jan/2012, 7:57 PM
Private
So my first manga that goes back a long time if it comes to animation as there was with the Club Dorothée (in france) City Hunter Fly ...
Otherwise manga in the first book that I will never forget my entire collection is always Hana yori dango, my favorite. yayayay
The author has written an original story, I remember at first I hated tsukasa, but over time I came in wanting the same boyfriend! eyebrows
And then after that it was also my first Drama (full of memories that come back)
gamersoulDate: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 10:19 AM
Private
i tried so hard to remember it but i cant. grrr
miachan93Date: Sunday, 29/Jan/2012, 6:47 PM
Private
I would say conan but at the time i didn't know how to read vietnamese translated manga so my first manga would be muripuri by matsuri hino.(vampire knight)

It was such a great manga, I wish it never end at vol 4.... Crying

I first bought it at my book fair at school...lol...and it took me forever to collect the whole manga cuz they were never in the store so i had to ask the store to order it for me.

and then cuz it was so great i lent it to some of my friends but they were dirty and ruin the manga books!!! grrr

i'm still mad about it.........so i have not lent any manga that i buy out to anyone since then... Beggingeyes
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What was your first manga?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024