[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Projects » Active » Ugly Duckling to Swan (Active)
Ugly Duckling to Swan
9tailedfoxDate: Friday, 30/Nov/2012, 6:45 AM
Private
thank you so much ive searched and searched for this and no one has it yayayay i cant wait to read it it made my day yayayay yayayay yayayay
Nya9717Date: Sunday, 16/Dec/2012, 10:39 PM
Private
thanks for scanning this! hugs
darkred_sunDate: Wednesday, 26/Dec/2012, 6:45 AM
Private
thanks for this a love this manwas!! Shining
AshleyDate: Friday, 10/May/2013, 4:00 AM
Private
Haha! I remember this one! I liked it when she turned all skinny, I wonder what would happen if he found out she was fat and ugly. He would so kick her butt.
lee7045Date: Monday, 27/May/2013, 4:44 AM
Private
You guys are incredible than for all your hard work...can't wait runninghearts yayayay
titiwawaDate: Saturday, 01/Jun/2013, 8:50 PM
Private
it's good manhwa i read in vitnamien I do not understand all mdr

<3<3<3 TITI <3<3<3
carlie17Date: Tuesday, 25/Jun/2013, 5:04 PM
Private
the story is good but for me it started to get weird to Volume 5   :s Nevermind I will continue to read it :)

Post edited by carlie17 - Tuesday, 25/Jun/2013, 5:26 PM
tieDate: Sunday, 14/Jul/2013, 2:24 AM
Private
I've been waiting for the continued chapter of this manhwa.. Thank you for scanning this. Shining
KellynDate: Monday, 22/Jul/2013, 7:20 PM
Private
Omg this is another I've beeb waiting on from the "third parties" to update!! Ths is post #4 so hopefully soon I get to read!!! (dies of excited jooooooooy!!)

Added (22/Jul/2013, 7:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Omg this is another I've beeb waiting on from the "third parties" to update!! Ths is post #4 so hopefully soon I get to read!!! (dies of excited jooooooooy!!)

rose123Date: Thursday, 25/Jul/2013, 6:06 PM
Private
how i can read the manhwa here?
rishygirlDate: Sunday, 25/Aug/2013, 10:11 AM
Private
I love it thanks for your great job

Added (25/Aug/2013, 10:11 AM)
---------------------------------------------
This is my new favorite manga and it's very interesting ,its actually complete?because I reed some in another sites but just to chapter 19

NaniDate: Friday, 04/Oct/2013, 2:01 AM
Private
Hi!!,I must confess that I have become a Korean manwha follower to the point that now Im posting at the forum!!. (hahaha, sorry I hadnt done such things in my entire life; few bad experiencies -_-U). I liked this manwha  very much, but I couldnt find the releases, so I came to the source. Tadaaa!!, I hope I can download  the releases very soon, It seems a very sad history till now.
Ah, I just wanted to know  which chapter is currently translated, and scanlated.
Thank you for your work, really, many thanks.
DoreMiiDate: Tuesday, 08/Oct/2013, 5:20 AM
Private
Thank you for fan subbing one of my favorite manhwa Ugly Duckling to Swan. This is a very interesting manhwa and i wish to read more of the upcoming releases.
didousDate: Tuesday, 08/Oct/2013, 2:22 PM
Private
hi,

very great story and the protagonist are very enjoyables ! thanks
IMJ9Date: Monday, 14/Oct/2013, 4:46 AM
Private
Although I am really enjoying the story of MtS some of the content is really shocking to me.  I am not Korean so I am not at all familiar with what school life in Korea is like.  Is bullying really this prevalent in Korea?  And is it really so horrible that students have no escape and no one to defend them?  And do teachers really do such cruel things to children as punish them by hitting them with bats and making them hold their arms over their heads for hours?

I have only read up to Vol 5 Chapter 19 so far.
J9
meguDate: Saturday, 28/Dec/2013, 3:40 AM
Private
parece interesante voy a leerlo pero por lo k lei me encantoo asi k a disfrutarlo  yayayay
nopeDate: Wednesday, 01/Jan/2014, 3:48 AM
Private
Thanks for translating the manga. i have read the manga until chapter 19. wish you have the next chapter  shine
anyway thank you for the translation.  hugs
ShibiaDate: Wednesday, 15/Jan/2014, 11:32 PM
Private
I'm grateful this is being translated! I started reading it and it became one of my favorites instantly!  ali_061
KarynDate: Monday, 27/Jan/2014, 8:39 PM
Private
Hey guys, I'm not trying to rush anyone, I'm just wondering if someone could give us some insight on how the translations of the next chapters of Miunohri to Swan are going? :)
AnimemiDate: Sunday, 16/Mar/2014, 5:01 PM
Private
Hi!

It's my first time on a forum. I discovered this manga a few days ago and I've become a big fan. I've searched for new releases but I could find anything. In the end I've found the persons who work on translating this interesting story.

Thank you for your hard work. I wish I could understand coreen and even japanese to help you in your projects guys. Lol. I'm not even good enough in writing a few words in english. And the coreen or japanese alphabet is too complex for me for the time being.

Courage. And keep your hard work please. Make us discovered all kind of creation which certainly would never be translated and published in our countries. There are so many to read and appreciate.
Forum » Projects » Active » Ugly Duckling to Swan (Active)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024