[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » downloadung question (regaring downloading)
downloadung question
lightDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 3:28 PM
Private
i like the series my boyfriend is a vampire
as i am one of those people who like to make collection of their favorite things i thought i must download it

so i searched baka updates and fund your group

i already read 15th chapter on mangafox (most people do that)

so what's the meaning of restricting people to download manga

when its already published on many online reading sites

isn't it contradicting downloaders i think are quite few . i think this thing need lot of consideration

because you are unable to save your projects and we are unable to get high quality projects

Added (02/Mar/2011, 4:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
well still waiting for a response and a solution of the problem

Rosa_DoradaDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 6:47 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (light)
i like the series my boyfriend is a vampire
as i am one of those people who like to make collection of their favorite things i thought i must download it

so i searched baka updates and fund your group

i already read 15th chapter on mangafox (most people do that)

so what's the meaning of restricting people to download manga

when its already published on many online reading sites

isn't it contradicting downloaders i think are quite few . i think this thing need lot of consideration

because you are unable to save your projects and we are unable to get high quality projects

Added (02/Mar/2011, 4:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
well still waiting for a response and a solution of the problem

Hi light also to your question there are still people who like to download the projects so that they can read them. Also if you see the quality of downloaded projects are much better then the ones on online reading sites thats what i think. Also i am one of the people who is downloading her fav. projects so that i can read them and belive me when i say there are many other people who download our projects. We can see how many people download them and i must say there are really many. So i dont think that its a waste of time to let the people download the projects. Also about the online reading its because our people post them on online sites so that everyone can read them as well if they dont want to download them but everyone decides for themself if they want to read them online or not but i also prefer to download them its faster for me and i dont need to wait for each site till it has loaded. I know there you would say that if you download then you need to wait too, thats right but then i dont need to wait for each scan. i also think there are a lot of people who think like me or like you so its their own decision which one they prefer but the numbers of our downloads tell me that there are really many people who download the projects.
I hope i could you help with my answer?

love Ran love

Forum » Announcements » Questions & Suggestions » downloadung question (regaring downloading)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024