[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Welcome (Read this!)
Welcome
RajDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 5:47 PM
Private
Hi I'm Raj
I'm from India

I like anime/manga

Some of my favorite anime :- Slam Dunk, Ef - a tale of memories, Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat!, Toradora, etc...
Manga :- Skip Beat, My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Ace of the Diamond, 1/2 Prince, Hapi Mari, etc...

Hope to get along with everyone bow

RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 5:54 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
@Raj, mizuki and michelous
welcome to our little family here at Rosa Negra, feel free to create threads, posting in our forum, to meet everyone here

have fun.
thanks

shine love

ErrorDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 8:17 PM
Private
Error here.

I'm rather quiet but i do comment on things that peak my interest. I read a metric ton of manga / manwha / manhua. I really just like almost anything with a decent story, regardless of the media. I do enjoy books the most though.

Nice to meet you all

Rosa_DoradaDate: Thursday, 08/Jul/2010, 11:10 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Quote (Error)
Error here.

I'm rather quiet but i do comment on things that peak my interest. I read a metric ton of manga / manwha / manhua. I really just like almost anything with a decent story, regardless of the media. I do enjoy books the most though.

Nice to meet you all

Its nice to meet you too Error i hope you enjoy your stay here and have much fun with us. I did read as well many mangas and manhwas and i still cant get enough of them shine

BerylDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 2:33 AM
Private
Hey I'm Beryl! I'm live in New York and I love manga but am pretty new to manhua. I love your first project. It's giving me something to look forward to so I can survive this brutal heat wave. Ugh! The city is making me melt!

As for what I like to read, I'm pretty much like Error when it comes to my reading habits. If it's got a great story I am game regardless of genre or medium.

BrokyeDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 8:11 AM
Private
Hi my name is will

Love reading manga, manhwa, watching k & j-drama's =D saw ur realease and decided to read it ^_^

yayayay
i had to put one in. couldn't resist. hehe

eikocarolDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 9:31 AM
Private
Hey

I'm eiko carol

I love your project

Rosa_DoradaDate: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 1:48 PM
Beryl I understand what you mean its pretty hot here in germany as well Crying . Its great that you like our manhwa. I love manga, manhua and manhwas too if they have a great story.

Will
I now i cant resist the smilies as well they are so cute

eikocarol Thanks for loveing our project eyebrows

Its nice to meet you all guys. Hope you have fun here and enjoy our manhwas. Welcome in our family and post as much as you want we always look at the forum and answer the questions or comments as good as we can yeahhah

flwrgrl80Date: Friday, 09/Jul/2010, 10:28 PM
Private
Hello^^
I am new to this forum and I relly enjoy the works of Han Yu Rang. I am a member of a lot of forums because I really love manga/manhwa. I am pretty boring, actually. grrr

Thanks for scanlating vampire and secret eyebrows

geez these smilies are cute!

lil_angelDate: Saturday, 10/Jul/2010, 2:50 PM
Sergeant
Hi everyone!
Though I have been lurking around m018 , I thought its about time for me to introduce myself, hehe m003

Let's see.... basically, I'm a manhwa/manga and anime fanatic m016
The main genres a manga/manhwa and anime has to have in order for me to have interest in it, are romance and shoujo... but Bleach is the only exception m027

Other than reading manga/manhwa and watching anime, I also like writing fictional stories m024

Hmmm... thats about it... Nice to meet you all!!! m035 yayayay

emyshekoDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 9:17 PM
Private
Hi, I'm new here. thanks alot for your effort in scanlating this wonderful manhwas.keep up the good work :)
i like reading alot. i really like anime as ghost hunt, kuroshitsuji, skip beat, TRC and XXXholic. manga and manhwas as Saver, TRC, skip beat, the queen's knight, kanata kara and many others.
coconaDate: Sunday, 11/Jul/2010, 10:03 PM
Private
Hello everyone !!! My name is Joana ! I am from France and like everyone here I love manga !!! love

I am sure we will have a great time here !!! I love this forum already and the design is sooo cute !!! awww Rosa I love your pic, from which manga does it come from ? : )

happy to be here !!! yayayay

yahooo! thankssss for the hard work !!
Rosa_BlancaDate: Monday, 12/Jul/2010, 3:10 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hi, I'm from Vietnam ~~ First time introducing myself shine

I like Korean dramas, some Korean songs, and my favorite hobby is watching cute guys on TV love Favorite band is F.T.Island

And my nickname is Minnan, so I hope I can see my nickname on the credit page in the future. eyebrows I love this name so I don't mind being called like that yayayay

~~minnan~~
Rosa_DoradaDate: Monday, 12/Jul/2010, 4:11 PM
cocona Thank you that you like our forum. The pictures are from a manhua its called 1/2 Prince its a great one with many bishies eyebrows . I am sure as well that you will have a great time here ( i hope so RedFox1 ) Happy to have you here shine

deiyaaDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 4:51 AM
Private
hi minaa
my name is shacha
but you can call me shache
hajimimatee yayayay

the end of my lie

Post edited by deiyaa - Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 8:23 PM
AshKiDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 0:37 AM
Private
Hey all!
The names Ash Ki, its lovely to meet you all!

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
catlayaDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 2:52 AM
Private
Hello giggle
My name is Catlaya, congratulation on the new scanlation group. Ahh, I'm bad with words, grrr so uhm, i love reading manga and watching anime. My favorite genre is romance, fantasy, mystery and thrilling action with a little bit twist of tearjerker.
SilverOrchidDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 8:21 AM
Private
Greetings! my nickname is SilverOrchid.. I'm from Canada. I Love very good dramas, games & art from the Orient..^^

I love, & admire good storytelling in Korean dramas, & enjoyed listening to Korean songs.
I started loving japanese songs, manga & anime.. But Korean's does better in live romance dramas. ^^;

I've gain a liking & respect to Korean manhua.. Love the Artworks, & fasinating variety of Story Themes..
Korean stories has a lot of depth into their views, on justice, & keeping themselves emotionaly strong. To gain in proving ones self, in society, & to themselves.

Rosa Negra, Thank you for creating this new scanslation group.. It's an honor to be here. ^^

~SilverOrchid~

Saku_ChanDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 4:59 PM
Private
H! My Name is Sakura But u can also call me Saku chan and Elaine

Ohh!..........dear i have many names tiptip
Im Still going to School
I Like Reading Manhwas/manga and PocketBook love
I have one little sis. and one big Bro.
I don't sleep at night when it's Friday-Sunday
Because i like reading at night because it's so peaceful eyebrows

and Please Take Care Of Me shine love eyebrows
mikaeilaDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 2:15 AM
Private
[font=Impact]Konnichiwa :) I'm mikaeila.. you guys can call me mika-chan or eila..
I'm in my sophomore year of college :)
still obsses with mangas RedFox1
I'm currently in love with the manwha
My boyfriend is a Vampire
love
Please take care of me yayayay
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Welcome (Read this!)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024