[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hi, Nice to meet you guys!
Hi, Nice to meet you guys!
YdeathDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 1:08 AM
Private
I've been an Anime, manga and comic book fan for a while now. I have always dug manhwas and I joined this site so I could follow a couple of titles, in particular 'My Boyfriend is a vampire'. It's a cheesy story, but I'm hooked on it none the less.

Yeah, I'm now a 40 year old guy and for a couple of years now, I've been more into romance and love stories over any other kind of manga/manhwas.

I like toe Korean comics because they seem a little bit darker and their not so much about friendship like the Japanese stories. In Manga, it seems like you can't just have 2 characters spend time together, there always has to be 10 other characters in ever scene and that gets on my nerves

I have plenty of other interests as well such as drawing, playing guitar, recording, building scale models, sci-phi movies, older video games, computers, and other similar interests.

I'm fascinated by Asian culture and I've been teaching myself Japanese for a little over a year. I've been doing the pimsleur audio course and I just complete complete first course. It's taking me a while because
some lessons I had to play ever day for a week before I felt ready to move on. Ive also been using several apps on my i-phone and a couple of books I bought. I also memorized the hiriganna on my own and most of the kana and now I'm working on grade 2 kanji.

Anyway, that's me!

Thanks,
Jeffrey
Forum » Announcements » Introductions » Hi, Nice to meet you guys!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024