[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Announcements » Happy Mother's Day (05-8-11)
Happy Mother's Day
Rosa_RojaDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 6:33 PM
Generalissimo
Happy Mother’s Day!

We are making a special release today, to celebrate motherhood. For those who are mother; mother to be and for all you future ones haa. This release is for you…

We will start with the introduction of two special manwhas, and I personally want to thanks the translators and editors of this projects.

[Go here to Download]

"I was a normal high school girl and just because of one thought of trying to escape the reality of my my pathetic family…. I become a MOM?!!"

[Go here to Download]

"One day on an isolated island in front of a girl, Lee YuAn, a prince appeared!! "I Love You, I want to share this love with you"

With this two new manwhas we bring you updates on

[Go here to Download]

[Go here to Download]

[Go here to Download]

[Go here to Download]

And with this releases we will be finishing another vols in this amazing projects. Let see what their next vols will bring us.

To those who are interested in helping us release more, we are currently looking for more cleaner and translators. And with this amazing release, we bring you a sad note well more of a evil note….

MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE next release will be in our anniversary, it will be also this project anniversary. The first project we release... so before we will not release. But I know you guys will love our anniversary release.

During May and June we will be releasing from the other projects, their release will be a surprise, so in other word I will not be posting like always which manhwa' we will do... Evil I know

So look forward to our releases and to our Anniversary release.

Well that for now have fun reading, thank you for your patience and your support.

To our amazing Angel~Wings Staff: love you guys for your hard work, and for always giving your all to each of our projects.

And to all our readers, thank you so much for all your patience and support!!

yeahhah
Comments/feedbacks and post are always welcome.
Enjoy it dear readers

With Love
Roja

GalateaDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 12:29 PM
Sergeant
Hi hi! Wow-wow-wow! What and awesome and wonderful big release!!
Thanks for sharing and for all your hard work!!

Have a nice week!! giggle

allysya95Date: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:31 PM
Private
Everything is alright as long as you promise that special anniversary release. I can't wait for that one. Enjoy your own anniversary for all of you hardworkers in RosaNegra! love
zeerDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 11:39 AM
Sergeant
Yay! Thank you so much for the releases! love
JoviDate: Sunday, 17/Jul/2011, 5:29 PM
Private
yes its really wonderful manghwa im so excited for more manghwa to come and thnks for telling us shine the more i read all manghwa write by hwang mi ri and han yu-rand the more i love them thanks to the author she made a great job love

i love manghwa and watching animes :D
Forum » Announcements » Announcements » Happy Mother's Day (05-8-11)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024