[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Other » Games » What game(s) are you currently playing?
What game(s) are you currently playing?
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:52 AM
Private
At the mo i'm playin Tennis PRO with my sister. It's always fun to spend time with her & play games... hugs
lestat_andrewDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 7:15 AM
Private
i currently play sengoku basara.. im waiting for my resonance of fate to be mailed..i left it at home.. Crying ..ive tried playing lost planet 2..its so hard if you're doing it solo..but i do like those action, rpg games... oh yeah.. i like playing dragon age (ps3 version) but i don't want to continue atm since the storyline is quite long and i kinda need to concentrate on studying.. tiptip ah..im addicted to the "little empire" android game...so if anyone has it, please add me:
lestat andrew and zativ.. thanks!

i haven't played pc games in awhile..im abstaining... a bit.. sweats
PinksDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 11:52 PM
Private
Currently im playing WoW, but i just got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn from Amazon so I hope to start that soon. If you have never played the Golden Sun series I give it a 5/5, its a must for RPG fans.
shivanieDate: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 0:45 AM
Private
scrabble for the android.....plus i play little big planet and eden on pS3
unanebunaDate: Saturday, 10/Mar/2012, 2:11 PM
Private
now i`m playing skyrim, i was playing before Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was a verry good game but unfortunatly i finished it too soon ><

skyrim is a verry big game and you can trully be whatever you want there are no stats so you can wear any kind of armour you want ans still be a mage witch i find it quite cool never been a mage in heavy armour :P
you can pick whatever skills you want to hight up tou can marry have a house be a blacksmith to side quests (lots of them) or just focus on the main quest
i trully love it
SentakuDate: Sunday, 18/Mar/2012, 9:49 AM
Private
I've been blessed with a giving family, so I've got quite a repertoire of games and systems. Weirdly enough though, I'm playing Legend of Legaia (PS1) right now. It's one of my all time favorite playstation games... even now with PS3, etc out. As for current CPU games, I'm currently addicted to League of Legends (a DOTA like game and MMO... community isn't always that great, but the game sure is!), and The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim.

Skyrim has been a blast. There's just so much to do and explore, not to mention the game is just simply stunning. You can also add mods to make the game even more expansive or beautiful. It's one of those "must have's" in my opinion, just as the previous Elder Scroll's titles were. I love open worlds where you can pretty much play how you want and progress through the game in different ways.
JibrilDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:23 AM
Private
I agree with Sentaku about Skyrim. I have played Oblivion before and i loved it. That is why i bought Skyrim as soon as it was released.... and i got addicted to it. Even my dad nearly begged me to let him on my laptop (rofl). I can really recommend that game to everyone.

Beside Skyrim i also like to play the Assassins Creed Games. Have all 4 of them :)

But since a few days i have been playing The Sims Medieval. That game takes forever thought.
YohjiDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 5:44 PM
Private
Right now I'm playing Xenosaga and .hack GU, finally bought volume 3, I've been kind of stalling on playing .hack GU because I didn't have it, so now I can fully enjoy it.
Sora-samaDate: Sunday, 06/May/2012, 11:56 AM
Private
Currently I'm playing Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope on PS3. But soon I'll start playing Tera online. ARGH, I can't wait anymore .__.
MisuzuChanDate: Sunday, 29/Jul/2012, 1:43 AM
Private
Final Fantasy YAY ! ali_105
And... Need for speed - hot pursuit
Lost planet 2 and Devil may cry 4
BelbeiteDate: Wednesday, 01/Aug/2012, 2:59 PM
Private
Hi

For me, I m playing emulation games on my pc. Actually it's FFX, I love that story the play the ambiance and the beautiful colors in the game. The last FF good to play with the active time battle. I don't like the latests numbers like 12 and +. I'm a old school girl I think. But I will love it if the producers of square enix redo the FF7 with best graphics. I want this game !!!! RedFox1
Oly_AthenaDate: Wednesday, 05/Sep/2012, 11:52 PM
Private
Quote (Belbeite)
For me, I m playing emulation games on my pc.
Now i'm playing "Resident Evil Code: Veronica" besides play again " Age of Empires 3" plus the two expansions "The WarChiefs" and "The Asian Dynasties" and a lots games online XD mocking
ChooperDate: Thursday, 20/Sep/2012, 10:06 PM
Private
Ywah i love games to and at the moment I´m playing Mass Efect 1 +2+3 , Dragan Age 1+2 , Fallout 1+2+3+New Vegas , Oblivion , C&C red allert 3 and Star Wars The orld Repablic.
stepharzDate: Thursday, 08/Nov/2012, 6:19 AM
Private
yayayay currently I only play super mario bro.s smash brawl on wii. = =
WinterDate: Tuesday, 20/Nov/2012, 3:47 PM
Private
Actually wii sport resort.....but i really love final fintasy x and all the saga
Carol_mewDate: Friday, 23/Nov/2012, 7:35 PM
Private
I´m currently playing Final fantasy XIII-2 and VIII yayayay
MischaDate: Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 7:51 AM
Private
I am currently playing this otome game call ninja love from glee, its so time consuming earning stuff just to complete each story and to unlock each charaters, but otherwise its a pretty addicting game to play with great characters to look at.

Post edited by Mischa - Tuesday, 05/Feb/2013, 8:08 AM
aliciaDate: Thursday, 21/Feb/2013, 11:58 PM
Private
If we are talking about games that you play on the computer then, i only play the ones that you have on facebook and the Sims. I really like The Sims!!! <3 ><
Lady_YagamiDate: Thursday, 11/Jul/2013, 11:11 PM
Private
currently playing God Of War 4 I love Kratos  Shining

and I also love rpg´s  such as Final fantasy =)
elcarnicerDate: Thursday, 03/Apr/2014, 10:58 AM
Private
currently playing final fantasy X remastered version i love all rpg but is hard to have some, much of them don't leave japan.
Forum » Other » Games » What game(s) are you currently playing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024