[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Projects » Complete » My Boyfriend is a Vampire (COMPLETE)
My Boyfriend is a Vampire
KisukeDate: Tuesday, 13/Jul/2010, 5:13 AM
Sergeant
I just thought of something wouldn't this be a double gender bender because he turns into a girl, But then he disguises herself as a boy.

Post edited by Kisuke - Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 8:35 AM
bloodyrose506Date: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 7:04 PM
Private
yay!!! RedFox1 thnx for the miny spoiler azu!!!looking forward to ch.04!! shine

Added (14.Jul.2010, 10:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i love :love: love this manga!! thanks a lot for the hard work and for translating this series!! cuz it mixes up my fav genres, gender bender somewhat straight and vampires!!!! shine :shine:
sorry for the double post.. Beggingeyes

Myspace Glitter Graphics

Post edited by bloodyrose506 - Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 7:06 PM
AineDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:03 PM
Sergeant
thank you soo much for you work

i love you HQ.
keep up!!
will supporting you

RedFox1

rournixDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:12 PM
Private
I must admit I do love tg manga and this just what I like.
sansDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:32 PM
Private
thanks a lot for doing this one! it's really intressting until now and i'm really looking forword to the process of the story :)
KisukeDate: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 10:40 PM
Sergeant
Thank you for latest chapter it was great. Looks like 5 is the end of the flash back to me I'm guessing.
kooleyes55Date: Wednesday, 14/Jul/2010, 11:47 PM
Sergeant
I really love this manhwa, it's so beautiful. Thanks for the release, you guys are the best! love

I eat manga/ Manhwa and anime to live! <3
Rosa_DoradaDate: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 1:39 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
jackie No problem we love our joint with tinte they are a nice group to work with RedFox1

Kisuke Yes that would be a double gender bender giggle

bloodyrose506 Its great to see that you like our manhwa i like as well vampire and this story has everything i love

Aine Thank you so much for supporting us. And we are happy to make you happy with our HQs giggle ( haha the happy thing was funny)

rournix Thank you for liking our project shine

sans Its good to see that you find it interessting. The story is really great and the other volumes will be greater then the first one

Kisuke Yes the chapter 5 is the last chapter of the flashback shine so yey be happy and find out how the story will go one without flashbacks giggle

kooleyes55 Thank you for your nice comment i love this story as well and i think its really beautiful as well as the drawing of Han yu rang yeahhah

Max22193Date: Thursday, 15/Jul/2010, 11:37 PM
Private
I cannot belive how fast you guys work.No a lot of scanlators do that thanks a lot
catlayaDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 2:38 AM
Private
Hello everyone, giggle I read the "My boyfriend is a vampire" on MF last night and i want to visit your scanlation website right away because i want to say thanks to everyone who did this project. The manhwa so exciting. I like the art and the story. I can't wait to see what is gonna happen next when Da In met the handsome vampire. I knew he'll get bitten and become a girl. It was seriously hilarious when he took a bath and discovered. yayayay yeahhah
mikaeilaDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 2:16 AM
Private
RedFox1 I'm so inlove with this manga! RedFox1
I kept reading and reading it till i fell asleep love
KisukeDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 6:31 AM
Sergeant
this author really knows how to keep you begging for more the fact that she/he "I can't tell if its a girl or a boys name in Korea" showed him turn into a girl in the first chapter and made a flashback lasting 2 volumes just to make you want more and more. It brilliant but frustrating at the same time. Keep up the good work guys.
Rosa_DoradaDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 6:41 AM
Max22193 Thank you very much for your comment our staff is pretty hard working

catlaya thats so nice that you visit our forum after you read our release and said thank you

mika-chan I cant get enough of this manhwa as well i could read it everytime again

Kisuke Thats right the author did a good job on this manhwa but its a good thing that the flashback ends after chapter 5. We will try to keep up our work as good as we can so we hope we will soon get more people to help us on this projects

KisukeDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 7:31 PM
Sergeant
I wasn't dissing you guys your great you do everything fast and efficiently. i was just complimenting/being angry with the author. I mean you guys are like one of the fastest to release chapters. I was thinking how infuriating it must of been if the chapters in Korea were serialized in a magazine first.
Rosa_DoradaDate: Monday, 19/Jul/2010, 7:41 PM
Quote (Kisuke)
I wasn't dissing you guys your great you do everything fast and efficiently. i was just complimenting/being angry with the author. I mean you guys are like one of the fastest to release chapters. I was thinking how infuriating it must of been if the chapters in Korea were serialized in a magazine first.

giggle
I know that you werent dissing us guys i am happy as well that the flashback has an end RedFox1 thats good that you think we are fast but for some people we arent fast enough thats so sad tiptip

ayah08Date: Tuesday, 20/Jul/2010, 8:19 AM
Private
RedFox1 I CONSIDER MYSELF AS AN OTAKU OF ANIMES AND MANGAS. I'VE JUST JOINED TODAY BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THE RELEASE OF
MY BOYFRIEND IS A VAMPIRE
. THE MANHWA IS SO NICE. I LIKE HAN-YU RANG'S EDITIONS!

Added (20.Jul.2010, 11:19 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Happy Happy I'm just so happy that i've found your site. Happy Happy

ken28Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 1:09 PM
Private
i like this manga i have seen it on mf and because of this manga i have registred me here^^
RedFox1
sorry for my bad grammar Sigh
SoulSlayerDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:11 PM
Major general
thank you guys for your continued work

icegurl57Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:12 PM
Private
This manga looked interesting mostly reading it because the title caught my eye while skimming through a list of mangas to read. Thank you so much for scanlating XD
mirzetaDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:20 PM
Private
Thank you guys for working on this manga project!!! love
Forum » Projects » Complete » My Boyfriend is a Vampire (COMPLETE)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024