[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Can You give me Jap. Drama?/what is ur Fav Jap Drama?
Can You give me Jap. Drama?/what is ur Fav Jap Drama?
Ra-ChanDate: Saturday, 25/Jun/2011, 6:20 AM
Private
Hello people, this thread is all about "CAN YOU GIVE ME A GOOD JAPANESE DRAMA?" AND "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE JAPANESE DRAMA?"

This thread is also for people who wants to share they're favorite drama's :)
Actually, I'm searching for good drama's right now So I hope You'll give me some giggle
Rosa_BlancaDate: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 3:03 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Hana Kimi (adapted from manga)
1 litre of tears (totally moved by it)
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan (adapted from manga but I like the manga better. The drama was cute too)
Nobuta wo Produce (good one, but not really romantic if that's what you're looking for. It's about friendship)

That's my favorite ^^ and recommendation as well

~~minnan~~
angedanetteDate: Saturday, 30/Jul/2011, 2:40 PM
Private
AHHHHH I love Drama (Jap_Korean_taiwan_chinese_...) RedFox1
But I advise you Hana yori dango (the jap boys over flowers) ,domyoji (Jun matsumoto) is so hot shine
and Mei-chan no shitsuji ,the butlers are nice and Mizushima Hiro is great in butler m015

I also like bloody monday and liar game ,all of them are my favorit drama (I can't choose) love
LaurelDate: Thursday, 04/Aug/2011, 9:48 PM
Private
My favorites are...
Hana Kimi (remake and original)
Ouran High School Host Club
Asuko March!
Atashinchi no Danshi
Koizora (thought it's really depressing)
RH Plus
Vampire Host

I tend to like Korean and Taiwanese dramas better, though.
almondharuDate: Saturday, 27/Aug/2011, 4:34 AM
Private
AHhh i realy love japanese dramas ^^
yayayay my fav: hotaru no hikari
hana yori dango
hanakimi
innocent love and many other love
hanikamiyaDate: Monday, 29/Aug/2011, 1:37 AM
Private
Kimp wa Pet, Kurosagi, Tantei Gakuen Q and Bloody Monday come to mind as dramas I enjoyed a lot when I watched them.
This season I'm watching IS (quite good so far), Tempest (also nice), Detective Conan (I preferred the specials with Oguri Shun), Hana Kimi 2011 (undecided), Ouran Highschool Host Club (so crazy, it's fun) and Ikemen desu ne (it has some of my favourite Johnny's, so I couldn't not watch it)
innocente6Date: Tuesday, 30/Aug/2011, 10:02 AM
Private
hmmm. please see my list below.

1 liter of tears - i must have cried a liter as well.
kimi wa petto - it must have been because of jun matsumoto.
ohitorisama - i really love this lead girl.
hanakimi - well put characters. loved all of them.
hana yori dango - well, who wasnt hooked by f4?
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:36 AM
Private
My favorite is "Boys Over Flowers"....I know it was remade recently in Korea. But the Japanese version will also be my all time favorite. I loved there version of the title characters and the music for this series rocked :)
bubbaDate: Wednesday, 23/Nov/2011, 2:57 AM
Private
I enjoyed Koizora, it was very heart touching, and i thought the male lead was adorable.
nsms28Date: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 12:04 PM
Private
for me, one little of tears is my favorite jap drama. it make me cry. i always recommend this drama to my friends cz it have many values we can learn.
LotusCoDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 8:58 AM
Private
i just loved
Cat Street ( its also a manga)
Ghost Friends ( i thought the story line was good and a lil sad at the end)
Gokusen ( hahaha totally funny)
and Hana Yori Dango ( it was funny and it keeps making u want more)
those are the only ones i can think of right now but i know i have more lol i think these are Japanese dramas haha somtimes i get them wrong but they are still good to see

i love manga
ahill2Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 8:28 PM
Private
Hi,
If wetalk about romance comedy then hana yori dango, Nodame 101st proposal are some of my favourites favourite from drama is 1 litre of tears, orange days , himitsu and heaven's coins(the first 2) well the list is long and there many other really good dramas out there korean and japanese...
kosjatkoDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 3:23 PM
Private
I watched Maou with Oono Satoshi in main role not so long ago. And it makes me watch it in constant tension and attention. At that moment it's my favorite dorama.
Tamagoyaki_himeDate: Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 5:35 PM
Private
I just recently finnished 'Samurai Highschool'. It was different from what I usually watch but it was really funny!
Misuzu-ChanDate: Monday, 09/Apr/2012, 5:35 PM
Private
Atashinchi no Danshi [ Funny ! ]
Hana Yori Dango Live
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Koizora [ So Sad ! ]
esqweDate: Saturday, 21/Apr/2012, 7:50 PM
Private
Well..
The dramas I've liked so far:
Hana Yori Dango (the best adaptation of the manga so far, I've watched Taiwanese and Korean versions and the Japanese one is the only one that I was able to watch till the end with great pleasure)
Little Princess (Princess Sara?) - well., anyway, the adaptation of the british children novel "Little Princess" by Francis Bernett. It was not always smooth, but quite likeable.
Sengyou Shufu Tantei - an excellent grown up drama with amazing cast.
And I am currently watching "Jin" 0 half sci-fi, half historical. It's a classic. A bit sad, but very moving and really beautiful.
I wish there were more interesting dramas about time travel into different periods :(
Sora-samaDate: Sunday, 06/May/2012, 11:48 AM
Private
My fav jdrama is 14 sai no haha. I didn't watch many, though. But 14 sai no haha was really amazing. You should check it out! If you like korean dramas you should check 90 Days, Falling in Love Days. :D
HubbyDate: Sunday, 20/May/2012, 9:35 PM
Private
Atashinchi no Danshi
Hana Yori Dango Live
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Kimi wa petto
AlysonDate: Friday, 31/Aug/2012, 5:17 PM
Private
I have watched so many Japanese drama but I think my favorite would be (oh it is so hard to choose) : hana yori dango ( I love Hanazawa Rui runninghearts )
and then....
Nodame Cantabile
nobuta wo produce
kurosagi (I love Yamapi!!!)
proposal daisakusen
ikemen desu ne
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Gokusen 1,2, 3 and movie
I personally like j-dramas very much for their stories. They may be a little sur-real sometimes or not magnificently played, but they have a cetain charm. They always make me feel better about myself and the world and they picture human emotions at very deep levels.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Can You give me Jap. Drama?/what is ur Fav Jap Drama?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024