Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
SakiDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 12:45 PM
Private
I Laugh with this Real Version...I hope that they'll make a korean version too RedFox1
tingTANGYDate: Tuesday, 28/Feb/2012, 9:39 AM
Private
I really love this drama, its so funny and interesting. The only thing that i dont like is that the korean actor's voice at their actual voice :(
Frida1980Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 10:35 PM
Private
I can't decide if I want to watch this. Based on upon the opinions here things look good, but I've seen many dramas screw up a good manga/anime. Skip Beat is phenomenal and it's still not finished so I'm hesitant to watch a drama about it.
scannyDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 8:44 PM
Private
the drama isn't that good...i'm quite disappointed (nope, i meant VERY) with ren.... ali_101 it's kind of an insult (in my opinion, sorry every sj fan) that HE is playing THE awesome Ren....
In taiwan the raitings also aren't that high and so...
KimmieDate: Sunday, 01/Apr/2012, 9:39 PM
Private
I watched the first season of Skip Beat and I must says I like the beginning more than the end. I hope they have season 2 soon. ali_101
moiDate: Friday, 27/Apr/2012, 1:31 PM
Private
as a great fan of Skip beat and nakamura sensei's works I am really disappointed...
I got as far as to watch up to the 3rd episode but couldn't take it anymore...
maybe it's only because I had higher expectations for an adaption of my all time favourtite skip beat, but I already have a hard time taking a liking to the leading actress! kyoko is an amazing character but the actress made her "fierce moments" seem comical...I absolutely didn't like that!
I hope there will be a japanese or korean version someday that will make up for everything that was messed up this time
michele5964Date: Sunday, 13/May/2012, 11:33 PM
Sergeant
I think that the drama is too exaggerated. I prefer the manga/anime. The drama adds their own stuff, I kind of didn't like it. Like the part when the girl (Kyoko) is riding the bicycle: in the drama she's even faster than a train, and SUPERMAN! God, why? Is was just too fake. While the anime was just meant to say that she rides fast. So fast that can reach ONLY a car (or taxi, so that she could catch up with the Sawara-san).
HubbyDate: Sunday, 20/May/2012, 9:16 PM
Private
I tend to agree , the drama was a bit of disappointment. I just hope that the others learn from it and then give us an awesome series. I absolutely love this manga( which I started reading after watching the anime) so like other fans ; I expect at least a bit more effort
floDate: Saturday, 16/Jun/2012, 4:04 AM
Private
Haha I find it pretty funny . It put me in a good mood when I llooked at it. :)
yukiharunoDate: Sunday, 17/Jun/2012, 2:04 AM
Private
I think the worst in all drama was the end or the lack thereof --' and Siwon's actioon, he is a great guy but isn't the same as Ren xD
louDate: Wednesday, 27/Jun/2012, 9:38 PM
Private
I wanted to see the drama, but personnally, I think it is a little disappointing... if you had already read the manga, you wouldn't love the drama (no more surprise). It is a shame because I really like Ivy Chen (the actrice that play Kyoko).
riannaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 7:13 AM
Private
Aww. this show, i was disappointed that everything is in chinese.
no offense, but i rather have it in japanese.

because skip beat is originated from japan.
but nevertheless the storyline is still good.
a lot of my friends watch the taiwanese one and they love it.

which is weird because before this show was even created, i was always crazily telling them
about the japanese version skip beat and they ignore me.
now that the taiwanese version came out, they are dying for more.. hahaha!
and even ask me what the storyline or how the story going to end....

hahhaha. which i think i enjoy telling them nowwww!!
kudos to this!!

mocking yayayay
JaswilDate: Tuesday, 30/Apr/2013, 9:41 AM
Private
I watched the drama because Skip beat has a great storyline. I was a little disappointed because they tried to make the story more comical and it turned out kind of cheesy. The anime and the manga is way better than the drama.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Skip Beat!, also known as Extravagant Challenge
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024