[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Drama » Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
AsianDonkeyDate: Saturday, 28/Aug/2010, 9:43 PM
Private
I perfer the Japenese version of Boys Over Flowers. Since it was the original and all, but the boys in the korean one look better.
nujivaaDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:02 PM
Private
loved the manga so much! i think i'll watch the drama or dramas:P
mangamaniacDate: Thursday, 02/Sep/2010, 9:53 PM
Private
One of my best friends just lent me the second season of this drama. The first one was so good I watched all 12 episodes in a matter of days. If I didn't have to work I probably would have just watched it straight through. What I find funny is as I'm watching it I totally substitute the Korean names for the Japanese names while reading the subtitles. Even though the title character is Jandi, to me she is Tsukushi.
KuranDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 5:33 AM
Private
I like this series; all the guys in this series are hot. The soundtrack was good too.
kiraraDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:01 PM
Private
love I have watched the hana yori dango (jap) and I liked it. And I watch the korean version and i like too. shine But the chinese version , it's very special ....
YeNightmareDate: Monday, 20/Sep/2010, 2:56 AM
Private
Its interesting comparing all the different productions. There is obviously the original manga that all 3 were based on. The Taiwanese one was the oldest, so you could attribute them as the first "F4" But it was old, wasn't that good with following the manga, and not that luxuriously made.

The Japanese one followed the manga the most, but simply lacked the budget to make F4 as impressive as they were meant to be.

Probably the most recent Korean adaptation takes the winner for best overall. It hast he advantages of being in hd. The production values are off the charts. And it follows the manga reasonably well.

SanreyoDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 0:06 AM
Private
Out of all the version, I must say the Korean version was my favorite. The taiwanese version was long and the japanese version deviate a lot and I just didn't like it that much (but I like it more than the taiwanese version). This version also deviate but it was more true to the manwha.
mashiiboDate: Thursday, 28/Oct/2010, 1:23 AM
Private
I've also watched all versions for this series. And my opinions vary. The korean one was fun. I don't like the main actress. She's just soo not my type, unlike the Jap lead who was cute.

I agree with above (somewhere) Lee Min Ho did an awesome job with his role. And I totally love Kim Bum the player. And his relationship with the main actresses friend (lol cant remember all their names).

Korean version definitely worth the watch, and perhaps the Jap too, whereas the Taiwanese just draaaggs. Omg I hated the 2nd season of it D=< grrr

sayhiDate: Monday, 06/Dec/2010, 4:12 AM
Private
I have also watched all three versions and I have to say this is one of the better ones. Its also the newest version out. the girl is really cute and the actor who plays tsukasa (i think his name is minho) is GREAT in his role. You can tell he really likes jandi (makino in japanese) and is trying to hide it.
TrUeWiShDate: Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 1:40 PM
Private
i've seen all 3 version but the one that actually catch my eyes was the k-version... i think that's because the main characters were better shown here and there was a good story line for other supporting characters...
and ... :D
i think if not first but the most reason is that k-version F4 was much cuter and hotter than the others tiptip

Post edited by TrUeWiSh - Wednesday, 26/Jan/2011, 1:44 PM
PaoDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 9:36 AM
Private
Surprisingly, the Korean version of hana yori is also good. I thought that the Jap version was better though. But in terms of having an elongated hana yori live action to watch, Korean Boys over Flowers is definitely a must see!
rubenzDate: Wednesday, 02/Mar/2011, 12:34 PM
Private
I watched 3 version of this drama, taiwan, japan and korean, but I must say I like the korean one the best. giggle
tifa07Date: Friday, 04/Mar/2011, 8:16 AM
Private
Watched all 3 versions too, and while i did get addicted to Boys Over Flowers, my favorite still has got to be Hana Yori Dango (japanese version). Why? Because it didn't drag .... SHOUTS
wkdaceDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 10:16 PM
Private
I've watched all three versions too, the taiwanese, japanese and now the korean. Besides the live forms ones i have also read the manga and seen the anime version as well. I absolutely love the plot of this story and i always watch it full without skipping any scenes! Probably i would say that the Japanese version is the best out of the three live ones, but i think the chemistry and the twist changed in the korean version has more fun into it! Overall i would rate it quite high, definitley would recommend to others!
luvn0tDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 1:03 AM
Private
love i love korean version rather than Japanese version....all actors and actress are very talented.....got the entire eposide
milkcoffeeDate: Friday, 15/Apr/2011, 6:08 PM
Colonel
Compared to the Japanese & Taiwanese version, this is the best.
Budget is high, they sited at a nicer place, characters better looking. :D
More realistic.

greenhornDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 3:06 AM
Private
I've watched the 3 versions as well. And I like Korean version the most. This series is so funny and sweet.
IMHO, Goo Joon Pyo is most handsome in this version than in Japanese version.
eyebrows

Manhwa addict

Post edited by greenhorn - Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 3:07 AM
GodsMessengerDate: Wednesday, 20/Jul/2011, 0:04 AM
Private
I really love Boys Over Flowers. It's always been my favorite drama of all time. I wish that there were few more episodes. It ended so quick Crying
eunhmieDate: Wednesday, 20/Jul/2011, 4:28 PM
Private
i already watched all version of hana yori dango
but i love the most the first because its original hehe keke
i'm started to read the manga hehe tadaaaa.: yayayay
marie32Date: Sunday, 16/Oct/2011, 2:42 AM
Private
I watched all versions as well...but I still prefer the Japanese Boys over flowers. I tried to like the Korean version but I didn't like the main female lead acting.
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Boys over flowers (Korean Version)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024