[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Cinderella's Sister (Korean drama 2010)
Cinderella's Sister
Rosa_BlancaDate: Thursday, 05/Aug/2010, 4:04 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

Sypnosis: Eun-Ju (Moon Geun-Young), who lost her father many years ago, finally gets a new family when her mother remarries. Although things seem to have turn better for the cynical Eun-Ju, she immediately faces problems when she meets her new step-sister Hyo-Seon (Seo Woo). Hyo-Seon with her bright character is the apple in her father's eyes and the clear favorite in the house. Furthermore, Eun-Ju's mother also seems to have fallen for the charismatic personality of Hyo-Seon. Making matters worse for Eun-Ju, Hyo-Seon seems to like Eun-Ju's prince Ki-Hoon (Cheon Jeong-Myeong). Eun-Ju decides then and there to take matters in her own hands and exact revenge on her Cinderella like stepsister....

Awww.. I like this one. The main guy isn't very cute, but still, the movie captivates me. Yesung performed It has to be you perfectly, and thanks to this movie, I like Super Junior now. lolz yeahhah

Highly recommended for those who haven't seen this one.

Pu-ChanDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 5:22 AM
Private
this drama sounds like a sad one, ):
RosaAzulDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 9:57 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
i agree with Pu-chan up to a point..
i can't remember 'cinderella' becomes a bad girl XD
after all 'cinderealla' is one of my favourite fairytales

i hope the Eun-ju won't do anything bad that she might regret
really

LonePostulatorDate: Sunday, 22/Aug/2010, 6:49 AM
Private
I have this one on my must see list, but haven't gotten to it yet. It looks good, sounds great, and I hope it's just as good!
Rosa_BlancaDate: Monday, 23/Aug/2010, 2:36 PM
Quote (RosaAzul)
i agree with Pu-chan up to a point..
i can't remember 'cinderella' becomes a bad girl XD
after all 'cinderealla' is one of my favourite fairytales

i hope the Eun-ju won't do anything bad that she might regret
really

Haha, Eunju isn't the cinderella, she's Cinderella's sister, and even though she's a little weird, she's the heroine of the series, which means she's on good side haha. And her sister is Cinderella, who is extremely cute and nice, but still jealous of her sometimes. =) It's a great drama, and I highly recommend it to you love
RosaAzulDate: Monday, 30/Aug/2010, 4:22 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
ah okay
the i misunderstood the summary..maybe it was because I didn't pay enough attention to it
XD

was looking at the beautiful and the handsome guy who remind me of the one who plays in BOF^^

xiuyingDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:30 AM
Private
I got my hopes up too high for this drama. After watching, I was like "...meh." tiptip
ArailiDate: Monday, 13/Sep/2010, 2:33 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Ah, I remember watching this a while ago but I got bored of it. I think thats what happened, not that sure.
Rosa_BlancaDate: Monday, 13/Sep/2010, 3:59 PM
To tell the truth I got bored in the mid-series or so too giggle I skipped a few eps, but the drama was worth watching. Love its OST love
anime_earthDate: Sunday, 19/Sep/2010, 1:20 PM
Private
i watched it... but i didn't really liked the ending where the cinderella didn't get anyone... at least should pair the cinderella and Jung Woo ( the fat boy )
wkdaceDate: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 10:27 PM
Private
I saw the teaser of this, found it quite captivating so I've been watching it as soon as it was out! However, although the story line was good, i didnt find the ending that attractive and i was more 'confused' to it in the end :S but again, generally i prefer the head start of the first couple of chapters, especially when taec from 2pm came out to spice up the life of the female lead actress! The OST songs for it is good too!
moonlucilleDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 11:21 AM
Private
It looks really interesting! It makes me want to look at it !
oneejieDate: Sunday, 20/Mar/2011, 9:31 PM
Private
i was dissapointed to watch this drama because i've expected a lot when i've watched the MV...
But for me all along the drama was not very interesting...
except the fact that one of the member of the 2PM(if i remember well) is playing in... giggle
and i love the ending song!

Oneejie
riana_chinDate: Monday, 11/Apr/2011, 4:44 AM
Private
I agree with you...such a disappointing ending. The MV is the reason I started watching it...but the drama is nothing like the MV!!!! Throughout the series, I was expecting to see those scenes but nothing! Grrrr...I wanted to see taecyeon acting out those scenes from the MV. Sigh...at least I got to hear Yesung sing a solo....
Tnu_kuroDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:25 AM
Private
Always have been a big fan of Moon Geun Young!! =3
She's such a good actress!!
I recommend this drama to you people who havn't watched it!!
It's a SUPERB drama!! (Y) eyebrows

I watched Marry Me Mary after this, and I thought she really did make a great job in animating the characters of the drama

Post edited by Tnu_kuro - Sunday, 01/May/2011, 8:28 AM
sweetpeaDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 3:35 AM
Private
I love Moon Geun Young! She is amazing in this drama! Its like a new twist to the cinderella story, the sister in the drama kind of annoys me.
KinuikaDate: Wednesday, 24/Aug/2011, 5:50 PM
Private
This drama keeps making me cry in every episode and to the truth I really hate how the mother is to mean to her real daughter i mean come on she needs love too!
HavenIeroDate: Saturday, 28/Jan/2012, 8:40 PM
Private
i like it. tiptip
JosakuraDate: Sunday, 12/Feb/2012, 5:20 AM
Private
I don't like this kdrama
yukiharunoDate: Sunday, 17/Jun/2012, 2:17 AM
Private
The borest drama that I've watched in all my life, I can't pass the middle, I was thinking in continue but after read that she stay with no one at the end I gave up x.x
Forum » Discussions » Drama » Cinderella's Sister (Korean drama 2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024