[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Drama » A Prince's First Love (K-Drama)
A Prince's First Love
JiNXDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 2:03 PM
Sergeant

A Prince's First Love / First Love of the Prince
Episode(s): 18
Summary: "Eu Bin (Sung Yu Ri) has no greater wish than to spend the rest of her life working at a comfortable holiday hub. Delivering food for a sandwich shop, the charming girl secretly falls in love with handsome top businessman Sung Hyun (Kim Nam Jin). Unaware that she has the chance for a blind date with Sung, she leaves for Hokkaido after winning a ticket to the picturesque Japanese island. As luck would have it, she meets the rich and arrogant Gun Hee (Cha Tae Tyun) who is immediately drawn to her adorable personality. Torn between Sung whom she loves and Gun Hee who is willing to do anything to win her heart, what will the final outcome be?"

I finally remembered the title of this one! I've been racking my brain for days trying to remember it. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but it happens to be a drama I actually really enjoyed. Maybe among my favorites (which truthfully isn't that many since I don't care for dramas). The reasons I enjoyed this one so much (when I normally hate dramas) is because of the great storyline that had me completley engrossed, fabulous acting done by Sung Yu Ri (One Fine Day), Kim Nam Jin (My Sassy Girl), and Cha Tae Tyun (Spring Bears Love), amazing and beauitul scenery (every time I watched it, I seriously just wanted to pack up my bags and go - lol). The only way I can really explain why I loved this series was because.. from the first minute to the last it had me completely intriqued and spellbound by all of its wonderful aspects (storyline, characters personalites, acting, scenery). This is definitley one I would recommend checking out if you havne't. And if you have, what did you think of it? Love it, hate it?

RosaAzulDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 3:34 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
do you kow where i watch it online?
the summary kinda got me interested
:D
thank you

i love korean dramas
shine

Pu-ChanDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 5:23 AM
Private
wow, imdefinitely going to watch this yayayay SOUNDS AWESOME ! :)
RosaAzulDate: Saturday, 21/Aug/2010, 9:51 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Hard Worker ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
do you know here to watch it?
i tried to look but couldn't find

and on the sites where i usually watch dramas they don't have it
would be great if you can provide the link

thank you

SuperChubsDate: Saturday, 26/Feb/2011, 7:14 PM
Private
That seems good. I will watch it !!!
Forum » Discussions » Drama » A Prince's First Love (K-Drama)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024