[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Favorite and unfavorable manga/manhwa heroines? (Title says it all)
Favorite and unfavorable manga/manhwa heroines?
Rosa_BlancaDate: Monday, 08/Aug/2011, 7:49 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Well title says it all. Please kindly use this form to reply

[Picture] (Optional)
Name
From manga/manhwa
Description
Reason why I like

love

~~minnan~~
Rosa_BlancaDate: Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 4:57 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I'll start.

Favorite heroines:

Name: Mizutani "Mitty" Shizuku
Manga: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Description: Shizuku is serious, independent and strong-willed. She's seemingly apathetic towards most things in life except studying. Her goal is to earn 10 million yen per year and she has a trauma in the past about "friends". She's the "mature" type who thinks before she does something but she's extremely clumsy when it comes to love and friendship.
Reason why I like: Shizuku and I have much in common. She's unique. She isn't the type who cries easily and waits for someone to come and rescue her like other shoujo heroines. She is the most realistic character I've ever come across, so I love her a lot.

Name: Kubozuka Yuiko
Manga: Beast Master
Description: Cute, amiable and kind-hearted. Yuiko loves animals very much although they don't get along with her. She's also tough when it comes to defense herself and the person she loves.
[b Reason [/b]why I like: Obviously because she's different. She is funny and cute at the same time, and instead of crying for rescue she protects the person she loves. She's extremely kind too.

Name: Kurebayashi Teru
Manga: Dengeki Daisy
Description: Teru is poor, but she's kind-hearted and generous. She loves her friends and her brother dearly and is devastated when her brother dies. However, Teru resilient.
Reason why I like: She is HILARIOUS. Haha, love it when she curses at Kurosaki. Although I dislike it when she tries to be so tough when it's obvious that she's worn out, I still like her.

Name: Itou Chihiro
Manga: Suki desu Suzuki-kun
Description: Cute and pretty, good at fighting. Chihiro treasures her friends and relationships, thus she is unable to confess to her childhood friend. She always appears as a selfless and thoughtful person who would go to any length to bring happiness to the person she loves, even if it means that she'll suffer.
Reason why I like her: Well to be honest Chihiro is still of a shoujo type, but what I like about her is her sense of love. I like how she sacrifices herself for the person she likes and supports him with the girl he loves, although that girl isn't her.

~~minnan~~

Post edited by Rosa_Blanca - Wednesday, 10/Aug/2011, 4:58 AM
SenSinDate: Thursday, 29/Mar/2012, 5:54 PM
Sergeant
I'm not sure I have a favorite. I'm a girl that usually reads manga for the pretty boys and I don't pay tons of attention to the females. But I can say that one "heroine" whom I developed a hatred for -despite liking the overall story- was Kurumi Akino of Haou Airen.

I know shoujo girls are usually weak and silly, but she took it to the worst extremes. grrr

A little Sin is good for the soul...
NimzyDate: Monday, 23/Jul/2012, 1:13 PM
Private
Name: RoseRed Strauss

From manga/manhwa:The Record of the Fallen vampire

Description: He's actually the vampire king, who's lost everything he had, and his whole kingdom due to some circumstances. His beloved queen has been sealed away on earth, and he searches for all the seals to release her. Everyone misjudges him, and thinks of him as an incompetent king who couldn't even protect his kingdom. But really, everything Strauss had been doing was for the well-being of others.

Reason why I like: Because he's simply amazing. I mean, the way he takes the blame for sins all on himself, and even sacrifices himself at the end, is just so cool, and sad. Even though he did everything to make sure the vampire race doesn't get extinct, he, at the same time, had to keep fighting with the people he loved, because they thought he was trying to destroy them. He suffered so much, but still cared about others. You should definitely read the manga to know more about him, if you already haven't.
Attachments: 3040874.jpg (118.7 Kb)
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Favorite and unfavorable manga/manhwa heroines? (Title says it all)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024