[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
What are the genres that read the most?
DanutzaOverHereDate: Monday, 02/Jan/2012, 11:09 AM
Private
I love shoujo romance and maybe comedy, drama, supernatural.
yennhienDate: Saturday, 07/Jan/2012, 10:20 AM
Private
I've read both Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei. But I guess I gravitate to Shounen even though I am a girl. It's not like I don't read Shoujo, but it's rare for me to wait for the releases of a Shoujo... Also, I rarely read Shoujo in English (which is my second language)... :">
VampireRhymeDate: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2012, 2:05 AM
Private
I really like smut shine and Fantasy, romance, yaoi, school-life.. Agh.. So many. RedFox1 I actually didn't start reading smut till just now, but it's fantastic!!!

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:04 AM
Private
I love reading shoujo, shounen, reverse harem, psychological, josei, gender bender, tragedy, sports, and martial arts. But I only can read yaoi and historical sometimes. shine these smileys are so cute!!! <3<3<3
sk8tergirlDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 8:06 AM
Private
I tend to get drawn to gender bender, romantic comedy, with a dose of action. I love story with a strong female lead. Hate story with weak female character who cries all the time while waiting for a prince charming to come rescue them.
cocoramasDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 7:16 PM
Private
Whether there are shoujo, shounen, seinen or yaoi, I like it when there is romance flying around! But I hate it when harem and romance are together in a shounen (It's quite annoying); I tolerate the harem in shoujo but don't like it that much. Slice of life and romance can be a little too boring for myself, same for josei and romance that can also be too normal for my own liking.
Historical, Adventure, Fantasy are genres I like to read especially if there is a little bit of romance!
Tragedy is a genre I'd rather avoid ....
^^ love
SurikendeoDate: Tuesday, 21/Feb/2012, 11:52 PM
Private
Boy, I love Yaoi more than anything. Altought there are very good shounen ai stories.
i never thought that I would like gender bender stories, but my boyfriend is a vampire is here to prove i'm wrong.
i love it! eyebrows
JamieDate: Sunday, 26/Feb/2012, 9:24 AM
Private
Romance and comedy dominate my manga reading and even my anime. I don't really branch out much with my manga, but I do also like slice of life, mystery, supernatural, and even sports. I never thought I'd like eyeshield 21 or Kenichi the strongest disciple, but they're a couple of my favorites now. But Shoujo Romance is and always will be my favorite genre...but leave out the harems :)
chinhyunDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:53 PM
Private
ROMANCEEEE with some actions, drama n comedy.... i need to like the drawing 1st though... I'm currently in love with yaoi... PLUS... no tragedy..

Post edited by chinhyun - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:59 PM
lightningstarDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:45 PM
Private
I prefer action mangas, with shounen. however, I've read all types of mangas/manhwas. For me, i enjoy the plot and twists more than conventional straight mangas.
DamariDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 2:46 PM
Private
I like shoujo but in the last month I was reading a lot of josei manga ali_101
girlflower388Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:03 PM
Private
my most favourites genres are romance, comedy, drama, shoujo, slice of life, gender bender, supernatural

shine
greenlorienDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 8:19 PM
Private
right now i like yaoi, they have great stories, but gender bender are all my favourites. runninghearts
bellldaDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:05 PM
Private
My most favorite is shounen ai and yaoi right now but I read shoujo manga too! I'm just more picky with them and select only these which interests me the most. Happy
MahchanDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:08 PM
Private
I love shounen-ai and yaoi too, but I guess I read basically anything that has a cute art... I like comedies, dramas, and slice of life too... but I go for the art at first and usually continue for the plot.
tania_2273Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:48 PM
Private
i guess i love to read yaoi then shoujo but not seinen or tragedy // ali_061
Frida1980Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 10:30 PM
Private
Shojo mostly. I do love some josei. Sometimes the romance are ok. I don't like a lot of shounen or seinen. However, there are a few that are really good. I just have to brace myself for the excess fan service and panty shots.
JennDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:04 AM
Private
I tend toward the romantic comedies, some supernatural action, and cute slice of life.
kathDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 12:32 PM
Private
For me..
Shoujo/Romance
Supernatural
Gender Bender
But I mostly look at the storyline first before I read them... :D
wolfkin_1Date: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 9:08 PM
Private
My most favorite types of manga/manhua would have to be romantic comedies, especially the shounen an seinin ones with at least a fair amount of ecchiness. Ones like "To Love Ru" and "Nana to Kaoru" usually make me laugh enough to forget my stresses after a rough day. I also like the action and martial arts mangas as well as some mystery and suspense, but aside from series like "Baka to Test" or "Haganai" i'm not a fan of traps, yaoi, or shounen ai.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » What are the genres that read the most?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024