Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » NANA by Ai Yazawa
NANA by Ai Yazawa
milkcoffeeDate: Wednesday, 27/Apr/2011, 11:23 AM
Colonel
Anyone read Nana? I know it's been on hiatus for more than one year. I too, hoped that it will continue fast. But recently I started reading all over again & right now, I'm all over it again. :)

Is there any NANA lovers here? Any questions you dunno about NANA? Post here. Let's discuss together.

One question I SUPER interested is that: Who is that little Ren who called Takumi father (Chapter 70-74)? :)

ManazyaoiDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:48 PM
Lieutenant
That lil Ren is Nana and Takumi son atleast i keep hoping cuz they had that scene where him n Reira well you know m003 but then again Nana refers to him as her son so hmm i reread it so many times and still cry at some parts Crying I really hope that its comes off hiatus onion09 Who is your favorite person? Mine are both Nanas they rock m027
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 10:29 AM
Sergeant
My best friend is crazy about NANA, but I've been reluctant. We usually don't have the same tastes (and I wasn't wild about the art), and with it being so long I didn't want to invest without a second opinion.

Is it really that good?

A little Sin is good for the soul...
ManazyaoiDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 5:43 PM
Lieutenant
shine well i admit the art is not the best but it is pretty decent onion54 the characters are well extreme to the point ur like wow that just happened nocomment the story is really addictive well to me atleast m003 its definitely a tearjerker made me cry a few times onion09 but then it has its moments where u wanna stab one of the characters for being a huge jerk SHOUTS the only downside to the manga to me atleast is the current hiatus Angry i wish it would continue i really wanna know how it is gonna end just have a feeling it was close to ending n then bam hiatus O_o so sad but its worth the read to me Smug so hope u give it a shot n if we r lucky it will continue though the chances of that happening soon i wouldnt bet my life on.... leaf
SenSinDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 9:57 PM
Sergeant
I love wild, unpredictable stories, so I may give it a look just for that. My friend has been going crazy waiting for the hiatus to end (another reason why I was reluctant. The story is pretty long, and if the author doesn't continue, that would really blow).

If she continues, then I'll start reading it because I'd be royally pissed to get to the end of what's posted and not get any closure. grrr

A little Sin is good for the soul...
ManazyaoiDate: Thursday, 12/May/2011, 1:49 AM
Lieutenant
yes it was recommended to me before the hiatus and just when it was getting like even more sad to the point i was reading through streams of tears Crying ..... it hit the hiatus so i watched the anime then moved on to other manga i am currently reading alot so its not that bad for me
milkcoffeeDate: Monday, 23/May/2011, 4:10 PM
Colonel
Quote (SenSin)
Is it really that good?

VERY! There has to be a certain standard for a manga to be movie & anime adapted. :)
If you're looking for a comedy, drama, romance, shoujo manga, this is it. :)

gatitaDate: Tuesday, 24/May/2011, 9:11 PM
Private
I'm getting kind of tired with the story...
The plot is good, but I'm just waiting for an end now. Especially with the continuous fast forwarding to Nana's tragic present...
ZephireDate: Sunday, 05/Jun/2011, 7:03 PM
Private
Oh my god, I love this manga so much !!! I hope that one day there will be a continuation especially in view of the last release chapters. My favortie character is Takumi m015 m015 he is so beautiful !!!
kimmyaiDate: Monday, 06/Jun/2011, 7:49 AM
Private
love I just finished re-reading the series yesterday.. Crying I heard the author's health got better recently and the series will be updated soon. yayayay You should try reading her other series, Paradise Kiss. Love that one too. shine
loveisblue16Date: Tuesday, 07/Jun/2011, 5:13 AM
Private
Nana! :D I do soooo love the manga but sadly I never got up to the most recent volume/chapter.
I didn't even know it was on Hiatus. :/ I'm ashamed my nickname is Nana. ;~;
lol I will update myself.
FireAikaDate: Thursday, 09/Jun/2011, 6:06 PM
Private
i read until the v10, also saw the anime.

there's always a difference between the two.
MahchanDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:15 PM
Private
Quote (kimmyai)
I just finished re-reading the series yesterday.. I heard the author's health got better recently and the series will be updated soon. You should try reading her other series, Paradise Kiss. Love that one too.

wow... Really good to know Yazawa-sensei is better... I stopped reading NANA when I heard the series was on hiatus, cos I really hate cliffhangers... can't wait to get back to it. And yes, her other series are real great. Even the anime of Paradise Kiss is really nice and not so different from the manga.
death_signsDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 1:23 AM
Private
God just remembering the story makes me wanna cry. i can openly declare that this is one of the anime/manga that made me cried the most that it is almost so tragic. Most mangas make you cry big time like just once or twice but for NANA it is one anime that provides you with the plot for constant crying. But i guess that's what catches the heart of the readers and audience. [if you need to cry but can't cry it out READ NANA:)]

I would really like to see more further advancement in the story and the thing about hachi, takumi and their children is making me confused.

i really hope that it'll be back from hiatus soon and i really hope for a good ending for the NANA's cheers:)
and BANZAI YAZAWA Ai!

Post edited by death_signs - Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 2:48 AM
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » NANA by Ai Yazawa
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024