Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » MANGAS YAOI
MANGAS YAOI
TakuriDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 6:59 AM
Private
Quote (AshleyNemesis)
they are not related in anyway, and one isn't 12 while the other is 30. I am ok with a 17 yr old dating a 25 yr old or older but, if it was a 12 yr old dating a 17 yr old then it is creepy. Age differences do not really bother me but, when one isn't mature enough for that kind of relationship it creeps me out.

I'm alright with them being related as long as it's only by marriage and there is no blood there. The age difference thing with a 12 year old and like a 20 year old is just creepy, but the 17 with a 25 is alright with me.
AshleyNemesisDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 2:52 PM
Lieutenant
Quote (Takuri)
I'm alright with them being related as long as it's only by marriage and there is no blood there.

I should have worded it better. I am ok with it if they are not related by blood. :)
silsamaDate: Saturday, 09/Jul/2011, 1:55 AM
Private
giggle Years ago I read yaoi. I love to see when a extremely handsome man shine , does everything in his power to seduce another man to get him extremely handsome eyebrows . By the way, am a fan of Youka Nitta, Aoi Kujou, Masara Minase, etc. yeahhah

"I have spread my dreams under your feet: tread softly because your tread upon my dreams."
aidaDate: Saturday, 09/Jul/2011, 12:22 PM
Private
I LOVE yaoi!! Mostly Yamane Ayano creation. The drawing ang the story mind blowing. But yaoi i like are OUR Kingdom. This is the first yaoi manga i fall in love. Sweet. huhuhuhuhu
angedanetteDate: Saturday, 30/Jul/2011, 3:53 PM
Private
It's not the relation between two mens that I love tiptip ... in yaoi the relation is more complex but as cute as a shojo so I love them ,and it's really more funny giggle
BoscoDate: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 3:18 AM
Private
Well i dont have any problems with yaoi, alittle smut is okay but the full out hardcore yaoi mangas/animes i dont tend to care for. the manga totally captivated was a good yaoi that i tend to read over n over again, I have yet to find any yaoi manga better.
dydyDate: Thursday, 06/Oct/2011, 11:34 AM
Private
i also love yaoi RedFox1 , my favorite mangaka are mizukami shin, naono bohra, homerun ken and ayano yamane. what do you think about:
- okane ga nai
- rikugun
- viewfinder
i would like to know your opinion?
ShellDate: Wednesday, 12/Oct/2011, 8:52 AM
Private
Me too me too I like yaoi, like You are my love prize in viewfinder series =3 Crimson spell love by ayano yamane , Okane ga nai~!! >w< Beggingeyes And also Korean manhwa Totally Cativated~ m015 I love hardcore yaoi, but Bara is not my taste...I prefer the uke to be more feminine though by ayano yamane seems like they are not ^^" giggle
slightlyDate: Saturday, 22/Oct/2011, 6:27 AM
Private
To be honest I've never read anything Yaoi. But I get so frustrated because the plot seems to be my ideal most of the time -_- (that and the bishies...THE BISHIES!) Does anyone have a good Yaoi manhwa to start off with? One that isn't quite so intense on the smut?

Added (22/Oct/2011, 7:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
To be honest I've never read anything Yaoi. But I get so frustrated because the plot seems to be my ideal most of the time -_- (that and the bishies...THE BISHIES!) Does anyone have a good Yaoi manhwa to start off with? One that isn't quite so intense on the smut?

LotteDate: Wednesday, 26/Oct/2011, 8:38 PM
Private
I read some chapters of Loveless, a litle bit too disgusting for me o_o
xinanehaDate: Friday, 04/Nov/2011, 11:43 AM
Private
I love Shounen Ai & Yaoi as much as I love Shoujo shine . It depends on Plot and Art. And if we are talking about man X man romance (which is Shounen Ai & Yaoi), I don't feet disgusting.. Why should I? Love knows no boundary. Right? love . But I can't stand tragedy Crying . I'm a Happy-Ending-loving person. giggle
yuiiDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 10:53 AM
Private
Like both shoujo and yaoi shine

In terms of yaoi manhwa - The Summit is pretty good xD

"Yeah, well, everybody loves a hero. And what better hero than a knight?"-Lelouch
"I kinda doubt that's what a real Knight for Justice would say."-C.C.

-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:45 PM
Private
Got addicted to Yaoi when my friend told me to download Gravitation...after that, couldn't stop myself to search for more. Current fav is Totally Captivated by Hajin Yoo and Finder Series by Yamane Ayano. Gravitation EX is close fav but so disappointed that the 2nd Vol was not published... Crying
VampireRhymeDate: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2012, 2:12 AM
Private
Oh my goddess I love yaoi RedFox1 One of my favorites is Crimson Spell, more chapters need to come out already!!!!!
Man love is freaking godly. shine shine
I also like Kawaii Akuma eyebrows I prefer man love to girl love, not sure why though.

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
barbie2Date: Tuesday, 21/Feb/2012, 12:49 PM
Private
I love shounen-ai and yaoi manga. Two handsome men love each other, their love is pure & romantic...but I heard that there is no love like that in reality Beggingeyes
SurikendeoDate: Tuesday, 21/Feb/2012, 11:48 PM
Private
I simply fell in love with yaoi after watch Ai no Kusabi, I know it's a very tragic story but very beautiful too.
love
MouseDate: Thursday, 23/Feb/2012, 0:10 AM
Private
Yaoi is one of my favorite genres. Anything with romance really. XD But is is one type of manga I love to read.
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:29 AM
Private
I just got into yaoi. I'm officially addicted now. I'm pretty sure I read it more than shoujo mangas now, there is just so much yaoi that I haven't read that its endless, where I feel as if I've read/reading all the good shoujo mangas out there already.

It still makes me blush when I read it. eyebrows

If people could get nosebleeds from reading something to sexy, then I've would have died from blood loss already.
unanebunaDate: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 1:57 PM
Private
Love it! i don`t remember the first manga i ever read but the first yaoy one was gravitation.
chinhyunDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:51 PM
Private
I read tons of yaoi now... simply coz i like the guys' drawinggg.... some artists can draw EXTREMELY WELL!!
I read too many shoujo in the past... i'm kinda bored n sick of all the whiny type girls... :p that's my yaoi is my current obsession :p

Post edited by chinhyun - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:02 PM
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » MANGAS YAOI
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024