[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Post the manga on your reading list RIGHT NOW! :D (Let everyone know what you are reading, share love around!)
Post the manga on your reading list RIGHT NOW! :D
rydangelDate: Friday, 16/Dec/2011, 10:58 PM
Private
I'm reading skip beat,nauto,my boyfriend is vampire,and beezlebub. I used to have a loong list, but now I only read a few because I prefer to read completed projects. Yaio(my secret passion) is not included. giggle
milkcoffeeDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 6:44 AM
Colonel
Quote (rydangel)
beezlebub

Is that good? My friends have been reading that recently too!

RomanticDate: Saturday, 17/Dec/2011, 8:49 PM
Private
I like to read manga but only a slim amount at a time so I can fully enjoy the series then confuse it with many others. I think it's just me. grrr

Series I'm currently reading:
- One Piece
- The Bride of the Water God
- My Boyfriend is a Vampire
- The World's Greatest Love (Although the anime comes out faster than the manga)
- Nurahinyon no Mago
yennhienDate: Saturday, 07/Jan/2012, 10:28 AM
Private
- The Breaker : New Waves
- Ao no Exorcist.
- Witch Hunter.

I want to read Pandora Hearts right now very very much, but I really don't have time and it takes too long for a chapter (one chapter over a month). In such a long time with such complicated storyline, I have no ability to remember and follow it. :(
VampireRhymeDate: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2012, 1:58 AM
Private
I have a pretty sort reading list.. and it's going to get longer. I also have a "To Start" list.. It's extremely long eyebrows
Black Bird
Vampire Knight
My Boyfriend Is A Vampire
Shinobi Life
Barajou No Kiss
Faster Than A Kiss
The Bride Of The Water God
Sora Log
Kimi Ni Todoke
Mousou Honey
Say I Love You
Pureblood Boyfriend
Five
Kurobara Alice
Crimson Spell
Kawaii Akuma
KissXSis

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
kittycat176Date: Friday, 10/Feb/2012, 11:20 AM
Private
ummm sorry if this is long but here is my reading list in A,B, C order
3 Gatsu no lion, absolute witch, akagami no shiryukihime, ao no exorcist, beauty!!, bleach, boy of the female wolf, black lagoon, chihayafuru, chiro star project, claymore, code breaker (but this series is slowly losing my interest), crows, dear school gang leader, deka wanko, devil and her love song, detective conan, metroit metal city (for some reason this series makes me laugh), five, gakuen babysitters, girl in heels, gokuraku seihun hockey club, galism, Girl (Hwang Mi Ri), history's strongest disciple kenichi, honggane, half prince, hayate thecombat butler (the live action series for this isokay too), hissing, i like a beautiful guy, kemono no souja (fell in love with series after watching the anime), kaichou wa maid sama, kamisama dolls, kanojo nocarrera, look for oppa!, love so life, lover puzzle, love at first sight- season 2, love bullet, love wan! (i am such a dog lover), men's school, masca, one piece (2nd best series in world), private actress, perfect girl evolution, ryo, sengokustrays, skip beat (#1 best series in the world), say say say, she's scary, shiwhamong, shut hell, skyhigh shinshou, the ruler of the land, the bear- like fox meets the wold, the world god only knows, until death do us part, ways of the jogang jicheo, wild life, wild school, yamada taro monogatari, yanki-kun to megane-chan, and that it yay!!!
utdgavDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 2:36 AM
Private
Instead of posting my reading list, I'm just going to name a few of the titles that I am actively reading (or re-reading):
Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Angel Densetsu
Full Metal Alchemist
Sun-Ken Rock
Sweet Blood

I'd like to note that I usually won't start a series until it's at least mostly scanned or available to purchase.
chinhyunDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 12:54 PM
Private
well.. i read TOO MANY manga/manhwa.. n i prefer the completed ones... i think i read almost ALLL of those which genre i like.... so now... my boyfriend is a vampire is on top of my list...

the list of manga which i'll re-read:
- ZE
- Love mode
- Hana Kimi
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Bleach (hopefully this will take up most of my time) :p

Post edited by chinhyun - Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:01 PM
JillerDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 1:18 PM
Private
God, this is going to be long. Im just going to mention those I read directly when they come out:

Berserk
Skip Beat
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
HunterxHunter
GE
Beelzebub (and yes, I think it really good. The volleyball match was godly)
The Breaker - New Waves
Holyland
Velvet Blue Rose (waiting and waiting and a bit more waiting, its nearly complete... neaarly)
Hadashi de Bara wo Fume
Kurobara Alice
Kimi ni Todoke
Mahou Sensei Negima
a couple of webtoons (Orange Marmalade, Cheese in the Trap)

Those are the ones I can name on top of my head, I guess there are some more, but well.
voidchildDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 7:37 AM
Private
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Watashi ni xx Shinasai
Claymore
HunterxHunter
Negima (but it finished x.x)
1/2 Prince

...mainly shounen XD Used to follow a lot more ...but kinda lost my pace x.x
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Post the manga on your reading list RIGHT NOW! :D (Let everyone know what you are reading, share love around!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024