[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa (addicated to hwang miri and han yu rang)
manhwa
KJ77Date: Wednesday, 09/Mar/2011, 6:05 AM
Private
love have you read about hwang miri and han yu rang manhwa. I just started it two years ago and still love it and looking for their project. their written had varied in genre (shojou, school life, gender bender, romance, etc) and had a beautiful characters. there are some of manhwa I read recently.
1. whang mi ri contribution (become habbit to kiss, advent of snow white, cutty boy, The Descendant Of The Dynasty, hot blood woman, honggane, love puzzel, the moment when a fox become a wolf, wait wolf, want you, world bring it on, you are my everything, etc.)
2. my boyfriend is vampire, surviving a rebel, secret, don't cheat on me, lover boy, good looking, etc.).
eyebrows I wait for u guys to sharing and cheating about this manhwa. if u love it, let's just talk about it.

love what the title of hwang miri and han yu rang do you like?

winrydu84Date: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 8:24 PM
Private
i really like Hwang Miri manwha (since i read hot blooded woman i wanted to read all the others !)
she is kinda wonderful ... i saw on mangaupdate that she really a lot of volume in only one year !

i really like my boyfriend is a vampire so i think i will read the others manwha of the autor !

yommooDate: Friday, 01/Apr/2011, 1:51 PM
Private
Hot blooded woman was the first hwang mi ri manhua i read and it got me so hooked that I'm constantly on the look out for more of her works. I just really enjoy reading her works as her characters are the best, hot guys and strong female leads! yayayay plus her manhuas are really entertaining and comical.

I only found out about han yu-rang this year (started reading love in the mask) but so far I'm hooked since the manhuas are of a similar style to hwang mi ri. shine

Giorgia_RuikaDate: Saturday, 02/Apr/2011, 2:11 PM
Private
Even for me, "Hot Blooded Woman" was the first Manhua Hwang Mir I read ... (although I liked it more the first part) ... and immediately fell in love with his work * _ *
Honggane, Miunohri to swan, Cute boys ... etc ... All very nice ^ ^

Unfortunately in Italy isn't very famous ç_ç

"Le paturnie sono orribili: è come un'improvvisa paura di non si sa che."
(Colazione da Tiffany)

Post edited by Giorgia_Ruika - Saturday, 02/Apr/2011, 2:50 PM
gustofwindDate: Thursday, 07/Apr/2011, 6:35 AM
Private
hmm... i would have to say hwang miri. i've been reading more of her manhwas than han yurang. i also think that i like hwang miri more because of crazy girl shin bia too. such a good manhwa. i think i'm going to go read it again. haha

komodozzzDate: Saturday, 09/Apr/2011, 9:38 PM
Private
I read Hwang miri's Hot Blooded Woman at first.I like it very much.After that i begin to start reading her works wherever i can find them.I dont want to miss any of them and Love in the mask is my han ru yang's first one.I liked it very much.So here I am exploring her other works.
Lonely-HeartDate: Friday, 15/Apr/2011, 7:18 PM
Private
mmm .. let's see
for HMR (HWANG MI RI), I've read alot and still
reading RedFox1

I love her works alot and never get bored from
her stories or characters love

my favorite completed HMR's works are :
- He's Dedicated To Roses.
- Hot Blooded Women.
- Boarding House Of Hunkes.
- Cutie Boy.
- Crazy Girl Shin Bia.

and the reading ones are :
- Ugly Duckling to Swan.
- Love Like Crazy.
- boy of the female wolf.

about HYR, I'm currently reading
"LOVE IN THE MASK" Only tiptip
but I'm going to read the rest of her
works later (wish me not to lose my eye sight XD) ...

lonely~
VeeDate: Friday, 24/Feb/2012, 7:39 AM
Private
Me too...Me too....Me too... m019
They are, my fav Manhwa author. Most of their works have a strong and cool girl as main lead. I started with HMR's Sexy Simpleton and , And HYR's Chat. Then I become addicted and crazy about it...
Nah Nah

I already read most of their works, but for me, best of the best from HMR is still Hot Blodded Girl and HYR's Love in The Mask,,, Wuahhh.... Can't wait the next chapter for HMR and HYR which are still on going....
grrr yayayay yayayay

Manga/Manhwa and Ice Cream Lover,,
cattlet101Date: Saturday, 25/Feb/2012, 0:43 AM
Private
I didn't think I've actually read a lot by Hwang Miri, but I have and am reading a lot.

Like Crazy Girl Shin Bia / Cutie Boy / Boarding House of Hunks / He's Dedicated to the Roses / Idol Shopping, on and on of the ones I've completed.

But I really love Honggane the most by her.

For HYR, I'm in love with My Boyfriend is a Vampire, Boy of the Female Wolf and Forbidden Kiss. I am reading a few others but I really love those.

I never look for manhwa's to read, they just appear to me. I'm def. going to check out more of theirs, seeing as I'm surprised I've read so many of theirs before.
lamv001Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 6:04 PM
Private
I've read most of HMR's and HYR's manhwas since theyre really easy to get into once you get started but some of the characters seem to be repetitive tiptip
yanti25Date: Monday, 05/Mar/2012, 11:38 AM
Private
at first i didnt know about manhwa at all,but then i tried to read one of han yu rang manhwa,it was really good,love in the mask was my first manhwa that i have read,and then i tried to read HMR manhwa which it was crazy girl shin bia and honggane,they were so amazing and then i really feel so addicted to their manhwas
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » manhwa (addicated to hwang miri and han yu rang)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024