[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Faster than a kiss (anyone read this?)
Faster than a kiss
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 03/Mar/2011, 6:59 AM
Colonel
this manga is super nice! maybe its not suitable for guys. i especially love shoujo/romance/school life manga! HAHA
ChiraDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 1:29 AM
Private
Funny, funny, funny. Such an adorable story. I anxiously await each release. I am really waiting for things to finally progress between the two main characters.
Light_FlamehazeDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 2:55 AM
Private
I'm a guy and I love it. It's so funny and you just gotta love Fumino and her embarrassment XD
AnimeCookDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 6:32 AM
Private
Well, some obvious plot issues that drag it down, Faster Than a Kiss is still a great series. I fell in love with it from the very first chapter. Though as it goes on, I find myself annoyed at how different in tone the series gets from what I enjoyed at the beginning. However you almost have to expect that. When a series is originally intended to be a few chapters in length, and then because of popularity and appeal, is extended. The story naturally suffers as a result.

Some of the plot twists are laughably dumb, like recently with Meg Denton, who has a fiance picked out by her father back in America. A guy who she will marry, who then will inherit her families business. That thing may still occasionally happen in Japan, or parts of the 3rd world, but the US is a hell of a lot different. I actually laughed out loud when that little plot twist occurred.

Still despite how silly it is, at its heart this is a good story. One I'm definitely enjoying even with all the silliness. Even with mangaupdates stupidly renaming it to its Japanese name instead of the English translation of the name, under which it has always been released. Its definitely worth reading.

AeselleDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 9:50 AM
Private
i started reading this series about the same time as watashi ni xx shinasai.. at that time i enjoyed it a lot and would rank them equal but over time, this series has more regular releases but strange as it may sound, i find it gradually becoming less appealing.. the art is nice, so it is the stroryline that i'm kind of disappointed it.. there isn't much development in the plot and lacks the element of surprise.. i've yet to drop it though, hoping that the story will turnaround and end strongly..
Jenmoon1Date: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 2:45 AM
Private
Well I have but they stopped updating for a while so I haven't caught up on the resent chapters so many manga so little time

curently owned by a rat terrier
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 1:11 PM
Colonel
Quote (Jenmoon1)
Well I have but they stopped updating for a while so I haven't caught up on the resent chapters so many manga so little time

I think the latest chapter release is chapter 40, if I weren't mistaken. Apparently AzakuraHime (the group doing FTAK) is busy with school work. Thus explains the delay. Man.. I wish I can help. D:

Added (14/Apr/2011, 2:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
AzakuraHime recently posted that she's going to drop the project. Not to worry, the project will be handed down to her cleaner. But they are currently recruiting for a group to do FTAK. Really worried. ):

Post edited by milkcoffee - Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 2:46 PM
Camib-chanDate: Sunday, 08/May/2011, 5:15 PM
Private
Where can i download the Manga "Faster than a Kiss"?? do u have it here?.thx!.Camib-Chan

Post edited by Camib-chan - Sunday, 08/May/2011, 5:16 PM
azurinDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:13 AM
Private
this is such a cute story...i love teacher/student relationship..it's so adorable and i cant wait for the new chapter which will be a long wait Crying
Orang3Date: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:59 AM
Sergeant
this is a good manga but so little development its like 11-12 chapters before a major development occurs
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 2:55 PM
Private
it's been awhile since I last read it, but I continue to download the new releases for later. So far, my favorite character is the little brother. He's soooooooo ADORABLE!! I just hug him!

Still it's going into like 9 or 10 volumes and they STILL haven't kissed. And they've been marries over a year! I like this manga a lot but it's taking an long to get places.

butterflyrinDate: Saturday, 21/May/2011, 9:52 PM
Private
personally, I am not one for teacher student relationship mangas, but I love this one to pieces! They go through so much, and are such a cute family.
NilithyanaDate: Wednesday, 25/May/2011, 3:23 AM
Sergeant
I started reading it and got stalled someplace in the middle. I'm sure I'll continue reading it though,

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."
PaulaDate: Sunday, 29/May/2011, 6:02 AM
Private
This manga is awesome and hilarious especially when the teacher is being jealous.
milkcoffeeDate: Thursday, 02/Jun/2011, 1:32 PM
Colonel
Lila Wolves has took this project :D YAY! AND I'M TRANSLATING IT RIGHT NOW. :) RedFox1

Honestly, I'm as excited as all of you to read the finished product.

meena1990Date: Monday, 05/Sep/2011, 12:27 PM
Private
I agree that this manga is not suitable for guys. I especially love mangas which have student teacher relationships!
3flowersDate: Thursday, 08/Sep/2011, 10:05 AM
Lieutenant
I agree with most of the posts so far. it was so sweet and nice at the start and now it has kind of gone off track. I think I like the mangas 7 Jikanme Rhapsody and Sailor Fuku ni Onegai! by Tanaka Meca better now.
Though I think I'll continue it to the end.

rikuuDate: Monday, 14/Nov/2011, 1:15 AM
Private
i have read it but i lost it long time ago, it´s very nice and i became addicted of it but some misfortune happened, my computer spoiled and i couldn´t read anything in two weeks and then the scholl and other things came i i forgot about it...so when i saw it i remembered, i will read it another time!!!
VampireRhymeDate: Tuesday, 07/Feb/2012, 2:02 AM
Private
I freaking adore this manga. I wish chapters came out faster!!! Because.. While I wait[and I'm sure a lot of people are also like this] I'm like Crying
I like how no matter what happens they always find a way back to eachother~ yayayay

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Faster than a kiss (anyone read this?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024