[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
wendyDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 5:27 AM
Private
I agree with everyone else. If I had to rate this manga from a scale of 0 to 10 I would rate it a 1000. Thats how good it is. The whole manga keeps you on your toes and it is just amazing. I still reread it from time to time. Its one of those mangas that you just don't get tired of reading. I would recommend red river to anyone who likes tokyo crazy paradise. They are both my favorite manga of all time.
mchanDate: Saturday, 05/Mar/2011, 2:42 PM
Private
i like the storyline of this manga... it's very interesting. What i like the most is the female lead character, Tsubasa... She is so funny!! I expected something different form the ending, but it ended pretty good, beacuse both of them ended together... i also like this author and the other work, Skip Beat...
ralphsmumDate: Sunday, 06/Mar/2011, 7:12 AM
Private
I tried reading Tokyo Crazy Paradise for the first few volumes before I stopped. It honestly bored me! Lol. Skip Beat is this author's best work, and one of the best manga I have ever read. I truly recommend Skip Beat over Tokyo Crazy Paradise any day.
TotDate: Tuesday, 08/Mar/2011, 10:55 PM
Private
I've finished Tokyo Crazy Paradise and I love it. I do prefer Skip Beat, but this one is really original and amazing. I really like strong heroines. =D
LexiDate: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:24 AM
Sergeant
I have read it. i found it quite enjoyable. I would definately recommend this to someone else. The art work is really good to.
slinky009Date: Thursday, 10/Mar/2011, 2:41 PM
Private
i have read it but got bored with it after a while
tcain99Date: Wednesday, 16/Mar/2011, 11:05 PM
Private
i read it several times the only thing dont like about it is the fact that she acts like a love struck puppy most of the time and the draw her like that as well
rebornDate: Thursday, 17/Mar/2011, 5:09 PM
Private
It was very good but the final is missing something ... :mocking:...but was a really good gender-bender !!! love
luvn0tDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 0:55 AM
Private
one of my favorites manga/mahwa ..... still kept reading it many times eyebrows
MacchiatoDate: Saturday, 19/Mar/2011, 3:50 AM
Private
I've read Skip beat first before TCP and both of them are AWESOME XD. The heroine's are really great! They're both brave and so cool!

But I think Skip beat is more fresh than TCP. :))

catpipeDate: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 6:37 AM
Private
Love this one, although I must say did not quite light the fire until volume 2.
Now I am pulling out my hair because it will not be officially translated to english cos I want to by the series.. Gahh grrr
fritefalDate: Tuesday, 22/Mar/2011, 2:49 AM
Private
Tokyo Crazy Paradise was so good! Just what you'd expect from Yoshiki Nakamura. Though I think her drawing has improved significantly in Skip Beat!, they weren't bad in TCP. Character development was very interesting, especially seeing Tsukasa and Ryuji grow to love each other. And I love how tough the heroine is. I feel like shoujo manga these days are filled with wimpy girls looking for strong, handsome boyfriends, but Tsukasa defies all of those stereotypes.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain
yommooDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 9:14 AM
Private
omg, this is one of the best mangas I've read so far. Really enjoyable, with comedic moments at just the right moments and a strong female lead. I've read this manga so many times and it never gets old! The only disturbing thing may be the age of the characters, lol.

Post edited by yommoo - Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 9:56 AM
DreamDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 10:07 AM
Private
yes I have^^
it was soo good! though I like both skip beat and Tokyo crazy paradise.. but since I like the acting in skip beat and how hilarious it is sometimes... though I say both are equally good though I like many mangas since I can't decide >.< heheh

'dream like you never dreamed before'
AlistarDate: Wednesday, 23/Mar/2011, 4:52 PM
Private
Tokyo Crazy Paradise was interesting I like the mafia aspect it reminds me of Haou Airen in a way.
SaybellynnDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:25 AM
Private
It is my favorite manga the only disapointing area is the ending feels a bit rushed like there was supposed to be another volume and then they had to condense it but even with that I still love it and would really like to see the anime version (with a more complete ending) love
MPchanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:02 PM
Private
It's my mom's number one favorite read. I'm reserving judgement for when Skip Beat ends . . . in 30 years. Not that I'm complaining! I could keep reading about Kyoko's adventures forever!
khanDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 3:46 PM
Private
i read it after i started reading skip beat because both have the same authors.
JojoDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 6:39 PM
Sergeant
It was good but I still prefere Skip Beat because to me the plot and art is better! Sometimes the gang aspect of mangas can be tiresome -.-

ManazyaoiDate: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:07 PM
Lieutenant
I Love Skip Beat love so i sat and read TCP eyebrows well in Skip Beat I love the pairing RenXKyouko and yes i kno the characters from the two have nothing to do with each other but i went fan girl mode n was wonderin if this was a movie Ren and Kyouko did though the main man looks like Sho SHOUTS SHOUTS how awesome that would be RedFox1 RedFox1 Loved it to the Max shine Nakamura-sensei is Great yayayay
Tokyo Crazy Paradise is a new favorite hope others pick it up to read wayyyy worth it yeahhah
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does anyone read Tokyo Crazy Paradise yet?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024