[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » He was cool (By Gui Yeoni)
He was cool
smileyfaceDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:47 AM
Private
Summary
Chatting online one day because she had nothing to do, Ye-won encountered Ji Eun-Sung, one of the four kings of Sang High School, and picks a fight with him over the internet. Ji Eun-Song later calls Ye-Won and harasses her for insulting him and finds out the school Ye-Won attends, Doil High School. Angrily Ye-Won hangs up on him and later goes to the hair salon only to coincidentally meet up with Ji Eun-Sung who instantly recognizes her as the girl who insulted him. Threatening to hit her, Ye-Won escapes the scene only to have Ji threatening her again that he would find her at her school. The following school day Ye-won attempts to skip classes to avoid being seen by Ji Eun-Sung, but instead accidentally ends up kissing him while trying to hide from his gang. Due to the kiss, Ji Eun-Sung, to Ye-Won's disgust, tells Ye-Won to take responsibility for his first kiss by becoming his girlfriend and eventually marrying him! As the story progresses Ye-Won notices a more gentle and caring side of Ji Eun-Sung... (Source: Shinwonagency)
AikoDate: Saturday, 18/Sep/2010, 10:47 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Cleaner ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Sounds like an interesting storyline maybe I'll read it.
excapeDate: Tuesday, 28/Sep/2010, 10:17 PM
Private
I saw the first two chapters, so far its no very difrent from the movie, a the movie is so funny, its great.
bellaDate: Tuesday, 16/Nov/2010, 9:38 PM
Private
i already see the movie and it is not so great :s
Rosa_BlancaDate: Sunday, 09/Jan/2011, 3:16 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Vietnamese Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I don't like the movie very much, but the manhwa is awesome!!! love it!
3flowersDate: Thursday, 03/Nov/2011, 2:37 PM
Lieutenant
Never heard of it but it looks good, I think I'll give it a go.

yuiiDate: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 10:50 AM
Private
Thanks for the summary, I have downloaded it!

But I noticed there are only 3 chapters released up-to-date from last year tiptip I wonder what happened to it? Probably dropped by the group.

"Yeah, well, everybody loves a hero. And what better hero than a knight?"-Lelouch
"I kinda doubt that's what a real Knight for Justice would say."-C.C.

-Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
outofsight877Date: Saturday, 12/Nov/2011, 6:41 PM
Private
This looks like another interesting story,I'm going to try to find it.
meryweather69Date: Monday, 09/Jan/2012, 7:38 PM
Private
I really like this manhwa and the movie so I really had a lot of great laugh but when I learned that the actress had a suicide that shocked me most was that I was funny
fruityrowingDate: Monday, 18/Feb/2013, 10:49 PM
Private
I read the story online many many years ago. I didn't know there was manhwa version until recently. I really liked it. The movie definitely didn't do it justice because they cut so much of it out. Same goes for all of Gui Yeoni's writing that they made into a movie.

If you liked the movie I totally recommend reading the story/manhwa. I don't know if the manhwa will include all of the characters and such, but if it does, the stories are a lot better than the movie
AshleyDate: Friday, 10/May/2013, 3:49 AM
Private
I really liked this one! They were so cute together! But I am not sure if it was uploaded anymore.
titiwawaDate: Saturday, 01/Jun/2013, 8:24 PM
Private
My first manhwa then view movie I am laugh. And since I'm fan ... sorry for my English I'm French so hard ^ ^

<3<3<3 TITI <3<3<3
kaitiDate: Saturday, 06/Jul/2013, 7:59 PM
Private
Ah, today I finished this Manhwa finally and - What should I say?

First off, the character development and the storyline isn't all that catchy. There are weaknesses, that have been mentioned in the comment before and sometimes I just felt like giving it up to finish this, but then ...

I turned the next page and again there was a line that made me crack laughing. Yeah, I have to admit, that the jokes got me. Especially the comments from the male lead pushed me off the edge and made me stick with this. All in all, that's why I would maybe even read it again after some time and feed myself with the amazing artwork of KIM Jea-Eun again, while smiling about those lines and that one character's weird side.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » He was cool (By Gui Yeoni)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024