[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » There is a song for you (Ikuemi Ryou)
There is a song for you
smileyfaceDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 5:45 AM
Private
Summary
After a very public (and humiliating) break-up with her last boyfriend, things couldn't get any worse for 18 year old Emiko. Things start looking up however, when a good-looking guy stops her in the middle of the street to offer her tickets to an upcoming rock concert.

As it turns out, he's just one of three brothers from the Kanita family: Gaku - 18, Youji - 19, and Masaki - 23. A chance encounter with his older brother, Youji, leads to a whirlwind romance. He's impulsive, hot-headed, and even a bit self-centered, but she finds his frankness, though brutal at times, refreshing and she ends up falling for him....HARD.

An unexpected turn comes her way however when it's revealed that Youji and Yuri, a close friend of hers from back in middle school, knew each other long before she met Youji. They don't seem to get along at all----what happened between them?

TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:03 PM
Private
I'm currently reading this manga and I think it's trully interesting because it is not just some all lovey dovey story about a boy and a girl. It hides much more in it :) And of course the guys are really hot eyebrows

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » There is a song for you (Ikuemi Ryou)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024