[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does any one know any (Help me Find GenderChange Mangas/Manwhas)
Does any one know any
EliaLeFaeDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 4:29 PM
Private
I love the genre of Gender change and i was wondering if anyone here knew any that i haven't read. So please tell me some and when i mean gender change i mean actruly changing not crossdressing :D
carolDate: Thursday, 19/Aug/2010, 4:30 PM
Private
Do you mean magical gender change, like Ranma 1/2? If so, Cute X Guy is the only one I can think of at the moment.

There's also a cute series about a MtF transsexual called Ai no Shintairiku.

MiertenDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 4:23 PM
Private
Go to mangaupdates and search series that way. There are a bunch of them.

Added (29.Aug.2010, 7:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Gender benders tend to follow different paths:
How long can I get away with it?
Adjusting to the new role
Falling in love with someone and you can't tell them.
Falling in love with someone, they find out and you can't tell others.
How are expectations different for the person now that the gender has changed.

leididimDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 8:00 PM
Private
on mangafox.com you can make an advanced search and select gender bender and other option as well
mangamaniacDate: Tuesday, 07/Sep/2010, 11:00 PM
Private
Gender benders are one of my favorite types of mangas. My favorite and in my opinion the best is Hana Kimi. Mizuki is a girl who travels all the way from America to attend an all-boys high school in Japan to follow a boy she admires. It's funny and the chemistry between Mizuki and Sano is awesome.

For a gender changing manga, there is one called "Click". The main character changes from a boy to a girl when he turns 16. This follows how Jooha deals with this. I liked it a lot till the ending. I don't think the ending was good. In fact I was disappointed, but up until then I eagerly awaited the next chapter to come out. It's written by Youngran Lee.

strigoiDate: Thursday, 09/Sep/2010, 10:25 PM
Private
Does gender change in a virtual online world count? if so check out 1/2 Prince.

Also try My Barbaric Girlfriend and Futaba-kun Change... thats all I can think of right now.

But yea as the previous posters said, try the advanced search features on your favorite manga site and you will probably be able to filter alot of other popular gender bender mangas.

KuranDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 0:26 AM
Private
you can try hes dedicated to roses, boy of the female wolf, Idol Shopping, My boyfriend is a Vampire or Love in the Mask <3
puffyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 1:25 AM
Private
pretty face and love in the mask
giddyvivyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 3:59 AM
Private
There's Hana Kimi, W Juliet, My Boyfriend is a Vampire, and Love in the Mask. All of them include a female crossdressing as a male except in W Juliet where the guy is cross dressing. They're all extremely cute :)

Post edited by giddyvivy - Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:35 AM
BonBonDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:12 PM
Private
I recommend everything that everybody else said and you could also Boy of the Female Wolf and Girl Got Game.

Post edited by BonBon - Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 2:24 PM
Beckyree84Date: Sunday, 26/Sep/2010, 7:39 PM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I have read several mangas in this genre No bra is a good one it keeps you guessing and it is very funny.
I also read another one about a boy whos mother dresses him like a girl and sends him to an all girl demon school but I can't remember the name of the manga grrr and I cant find it again.
Carmasue00Date: Tuesday, 19/Oct/2010, 1:36 AM
Private
Quote (mangamaniac)
My favorite and in my opinion the best is Hana Kimi. Mizuki is a girl who travels all the way from America to attend an all-boys high school in Japan to follow a boy she admires. It's funny and the chemistry between Mizuki and Sano is awesome.

Mad props! I totally agree. For me, it is all about the story here, and I think, even though it gets appropriated across all the dramas, it's still great every time.

AngaratoDate: Tuesday, 02/Nov/2010, 0:12 AM
Private
No idea whether you'll like them but I'll give you a 'short' list:
Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl
Magnolia
Mao Marimo
Pretty Face
Sekainohate De Aimashou
The Day of Revolution
Ichinensei ni Nacchattara
Kämpfer
Asuka Hybrid
Ame Nochi Hare
Blue Drop Tenshi no Bokura
Conveni-N
Click
Seijou Kouchakan no Jijou
Gachagacha Secret
Nyotai-ka
My Boyfriend is a Vampire
My Barbaric Girlfriend

There are many more, but that should keep you busy for a little while. BTW, the list is in no particular order.

TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:07 PM
Private
Some Gender bender mangas I've actually really liked are Saver, which I love because its heroine is very strong and independet, a true heroine! :) And I've started reading recently Ruby Doll, which is about a girl who has been raised to be a boy so she can inherit the house of the family.

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness

Post edited by TheBlackCatOfMisfortune - Saturday, 26/Mar/2011, 3:09 PM
SaybellynnDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 10:20 AM
Private
I think "The Moment when the fox becomes a wolf" falls in this area
Beckyree84Date: Tuesday, 12/Apr/2011, 6:01 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Typsetter ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
I read a really good one the other day

"After school nightmare" by Mizushiro Setona

THis on is a real gender bender not a cross dresser

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Does any one know any (Help me Find GenderChange Mangas/Manwhas)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024