[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Wich Website is youre favorite to read manga/manwha?
Wich Website is youre favorite to read manga/manwha?
JaswilDate: Friday, 21/Jun/2013, 8:01 PM
Private
I started reading manga/manwha on mangahere.com and I love that they have a reading History where you can start reading youre manga again at the spot where you stoped. I also like to read on mangapark.com because you can load all images and scroll down the whole chapter wich is great for webtoons. I wisch there was a website where you can do both.
angelchoirDate: Friday, 10/Jan/2014, 9:29 AM
Private
My favourite is Mangareader and Mangafox but now that I've found this site, I think I will have another favourite. Hopefully this site is still active so I can start reading and find out for myself.
ZeniDate: Saturday, 14/Jun/2014, 9:34 AM
Private
I like Mangafox, but my net isnt good, and loading each page is so painful, sometimes i have to stare at the screen for ages before the image even loads up~ ._. I'm glad I came across this web tho, I am positive my time here will be so nice~ c:
spicylifeDate: Tuesday, 15/Jul/2014, 7:10 PM
Private
I prefer reading offline, actually, but if I read online I like to use kissmanga, purely because it allows you to load a whole chapter (I am a fast reader and HATE to wait for reloads of the pages)
cutemushroomDate: Tuesday, 23/Dec/2014, 7:12 PM
Private
I usually use Mangafox but sometimes it takes forever to load the pages, so my alternative is Mangahere.
AndyDate: Sunday, 01/Mar/2015, 10:01 PM
Private
I mostly read on Mangapark, because there you can load all pictures in advance and just scroll down... ^^
I find it pretty anoying when you always need to click and wait for the next page...
mavDate: Wednesday, 01/Apr/2015, 11:27 PM
Private
Me too! I prefer to read at Mangapark website because you have the option to load all the pages. Also, I think when loading the page it's much faster at Mangapark compared to other websites I've visited.
haley_awesomenessDate: Tuesday, 08/Dec/2015, 0:33 AM
Private
That makes the three of us :P. I love just being able to scroll and get ALL the pages too. I've tried other sites (other than mangapark) but its just not the same. Sometimes I even scroll like 10 or 20 pages past what I've read because I'm too impatient. :P kinda spoils the story tho, not recommended.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Wich Website is youre favorite to read manga/manwha?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024