• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Mucha Kucha Daisuki
Mucha Kucha Daisuki
JiNXDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 2:12 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Shimaki Ako
Volume(s): 4 (complete)
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Tradegy, Shoujo
Summary: "Katagiri Aoi lives in the countryside, and likes it just fine there. Yet, to her dismay, her parents are moving to Tokyo, and she has to come along. Just before leaving her home town, however, she has a chance encounter with a visiting Tokyoite, Sugita Tsuyoshi, a city-born playboy type. On impulse, he kisses her--only to realize that this kiss, unlike all the others, carries unexpected meaning for them both."

I was looking for something to read.. and I stumbled upon this one. And I have to say, I got so involved in it, that I read it all in one sitting. I can't say it's one of the great ones, but it had a lot of charm and I was instantly engrossed into everything about it - storyline, artwork, characters. It's definitely an unique one because I haven't read one with a storyline quite like this one, nor with the characters. Aoi.. is probably the most naive, innocent, and gullible character I have ever come across. There were times I seriously wanted to slap myself in the forehead because of how gullible she was to everything and anything, anyone said. I loved Aoi and Sugita's relationship.. I thought it was pretty sweet, even with all the awkward parts. And I can say, I didn't except (AT ALL) how this manga was going to end. When I finished reading it, I was completely mystified by the ending because I wasn't expecting it to end quite like that. And I can be honest, I did get teary-eyed a bit. Despite not expecting the ending, I have to say, it was the perfect one for this manga. It really left an impact on me. If you haven't checked this one out, I'd definitely give it a try.

trasnoDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:02 PM
Private
That is a great manga! I love all the Ako Shimaki works and maybe I'm being partial but you are right although the ending is very sad I also think that is the perfect ending to the series.
babygirljjDate: Friday, 08/Apr/2011, 10:07 PM
Private
wow...i remember this...i read it a long time ago and i remember crying so much haha
pujanggaDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 4:55 AM
Sergeant
Look up for the author for she has done plenty nice mangas! some are sad while some have happy ending

If you are friends with everyone, you become popular guy in return, but you don't have a place where you can truly be who you are
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Mucha Kucha Daisuki
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024