[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Variante (~Requiem for the world~)
Variante (~Requiem for the world~)
JiNXDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 2:09 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Sugimoto Iqura
Volume(s): 4 (complete)
Genre(s): Action, Sci-fi, Horror, Mystery
Summary: "Aiko should be dead, but when she awakes in a secret hospital, she has no recollection of what happened that night. Until a monster showed up and her memories flood back. Her arm changed into a powerful weapon similar to the monster, a chimera arm. The secret organization Atheos asked her to help them fight off the chimeras. An accident happened that leaded Aiko to understand how much she wants to live, and decided to join Atheos, in order to find her place."

Honestly, this manga doesn't fall into any of the genres I normally read.. yet despite all that.. I still continue to read it (I may be a little addicted). And the only reason I can think of is because the storyline has just sucked me in and has yet to spit me back out. I have never read a storyline quite like this one so that could be the reason why I'm so immersed into the story. There's a lot of mystery so you're constantly wondering, 'why this?' and 'why that?' And also what's the root of all of this occurences? The art happens to be really well done too, so that's a bonus. If you really enjoy mysteries, this is definitely a manga you need to check out... or if you're looking for something different for a change, this would definitely be one that'd give ya that change.

kamiDate: Sunday, 15/Aug/2010, 2:09 AM
Private
Well, it a pretty well constructed story, but pretty hard on the mental. All is about the mind state of the heroine.
EndlessDaysDate: Sunday, 29/Aug/2010, 4:44 PM
Private
I absolutely loved this series, the story was very saddening and the events were good. The only think I didn't like was that it was so short, it could have been more indepth with more chapters, and the sadness in it deppened.
Sensei_OnizukaDate: Saturday, 04/Sep/2010, 4:24 PM
Private
Good series, really good.
The only thing bad about this series is that it is too short, only 4 volumes, had read this series till the volume 2 and stop bcoz the group that translated it stop working in this serie Beggingeyes

After that I discovered that this series was only four volumes and that made me lose the will to finish it tiptip

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Variante (~Requiem for the world~)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024