• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Aragami Hime
Aragami Hime
JiNXDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 2:07 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Amano Sakuya
Volume(s): 9 (complete)
Genre(s): Fantasy, Supernatural
Summary: "Average young girl Kazuki Suou lived a peaceful life with older brother Masaki. That is, until she met Shirou Kusanagi, a boy with secret knowledge of her past, and the dark contract Kazuki was a part of in a former life."

I have to say, normally, the manga that I read happen to fall into the genre of 'Shoujo' and those alike. Yet, I was pretty intrigued by the description of it and decided to go ahead and check it out. And I have to say, I'm quite happy that I did. Even though it doesn't quite fall into the genre that I normally read, the storyline just completely drew me in. I've always enjoyed some mystery and this manga happens to have a good amount of it. It constantly leaves you wondering what happened in Kazuki past life that effects her even today, in her present life. I honestly, can't wait to read further into the volumes to discover that answer and to see how the story unfolds. If you haven't checked this one out, I'd give it a whirl. Honestly, by the first chapter I was pretty hooked, so if you at least check that out, you'll probably know right away if you'll enjoy it or not.

3flowersDate: Thursday, 03/Nov/2011, 2:59 PM
Lieutenant
looks interesting, might give it a go.

Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Aragami Hime
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024