[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Whose hoping the will finish the entire Twilight series...
Whose hoping the will finish the entire Twilight series...
MouseDate: Thursday, 23/Feb/2012, 0:47 AM
Private
I, like most people, love Twilight. XP More the books than the movies though. Breaking Dawn showed some potential as a big budget film, I must admit.

But the movies did not really do the series justice, the Manwha on the other hand, was fantastic. I was so happy to see it done, it was absolutely gorgeous. Sadly it seems that they are not making anymore, is anyone else hoping they might pick it up again? :)
welandDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 5:50 AM
Private
That would be totally awesome if they manga'd the whole series. They actually look like teenagers and more like how they are described. The movies, especially the casting, were.are terrible.
Sakura_AizenDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 6:27 AM
Private
I do think they should pick it up again. Actually if u read the books, the manhwa is much closer to the book. Esp. the characters, in the movies it's so not it...Edward & Jacob. Taylor Lautner is cute but Jake is much much taller. Sad that they stopped the manhwa. ali_101
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Whose hoping the will finish the entire Twilight series...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024