[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Favorite Genre to look for manga under (name says it all)
Favorite Genre to look for manga under
Jacqui97Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 3:33 AM
Private
Personally my favorite genres to look for new mangas under would have to be of course 'Romance' and 'Shoujo' I'm a sucker for sappy lovey-dovey mangas. Next 'Historical', I don't really know why this genre but this genre specifically I can always find the most attention grabbing mangas under. Also, of course 'Comedy' because who doesn't like a few good laughs here and there. Finally 'Gender Bender' this specific genre to me is the most attention grabbing with mangas such as "My Boyfriend Is A Vampire" being my favorite and "Love in the Mask". Well these are some of my top genres to look for mangas under and if you could, please recommend some for me to read Beggingeyes . I look forward to reading your favorite genres. eyebrows
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 5:13 AM
Private
I like to search smut and romance or any really lovey dovey manga so thus shoujo. Or romance and supernatural. But i prefer romance over anything else. I get all giddy when i read a page when the main character get into a awkward moment.

smut romance
Gold and Silver

Romance and supernatural
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Black Rose Alice
manga_tensaiDate: Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:23 PM
Private
The category that I pick is definitely SHOUJO!!!! runninghearts

Sooooo many good mangas under this category!!! RedFox1

Post edited by manga_tensai - Wednesday, 29/Feb/2012, 12:24 PM
SeventyX7Date: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 9:26 AM
Private
Gender Bender is my poison of choice. If you look at the broader categories, though, I'm more shoujo than seinen or shounen (josei is okay).

Personally, I prefer manga over manhwa if only because Korean names are incredibly difficult for me to keep straight. >.>
noybDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 1:20 AM
Private
My fav manga gerne to look for is fantasy/drama. I like to see how the artist is designing the "world" they created. shine

Sadly far too often especially as the series progresses they fall into cliche. Then I generally lose intrest in it. grrr

But every so often there is a series that doesn't disappoint me. Shining
AndersonDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 3:38 AM
Private
Personally i like fantasy/genderbender. i like to see how they build the story around the change/disguise.

Post edited by Anderson - Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 3:53 AM
chibymeiDate: Sunday, 04/Mar/2012, 4:55 PM
Private
shoujou with fantasy or historical background..
this day the shoujou fantasy really hook me up.. but not so many being relase..
most of korean fantasy shoujou is really fantastic
ZoeBrightDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 4:15 AM
Private
A really fun story for me is a "they have to get married" story. Is this a genre? I don't know but I really like stories with this sort of premise.

Examples of this sort of story are Goong and Bride of the Water God.
SherillDate: Thursday, 05/Apr/2012, 10:25 AM
Private
i like to search school life, romance, fantasy, comedy and adventure genres.....
i also like Gender blender!!!
my favorite is comedy+ gender blender+ shoujo!!!
Perfect example is OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!! yayayay shine
virginbrideDate: Saturday, 23/Jun/2012, 6:53 AM
Private
My favorite genre has always and probably always will be shounen. I love how most of them introduce a whole new world to its readers, teaches great life lessons dealing with things of great importance such as friendship, acceptance and tolerance, and the in depth planning that is clearly seen in them. I also LOVE the long lengths that shounen manga usually lasts for and how things are almost always connected to the story hundreds of chapters in the future.

Even though I'm a girl, I've found myself only able to stomach a total of 3 shoujo or romance genre manga/manhwas. But I do REALLY love those three. haha.
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Favorite Genre to look for manga under (name says it all)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024