• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Can't Lose You
Can't Lose You
JiNXDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:29 PM
Sergeant
Mangaka: Wann
Volume(s): 6 (complete)
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Shoujo
Summary: "In a whirlwind narrative of vanity and conceit, Can't Lose You is the story of two characters who come from opposite worlds but are united by the most unlikely of circumstances: Yooi is a desperate girl working day and night to earn pennies in hopes of one day paying off her father's debts. Lida comes from privilege and excess, the heiress to an unbelievable fortune and a marriage match she cannot wait to consummate. But when the two girls meet and discover the one thing they have in common is their identical faces their lives take an unexpected turn. As Yooi accepts the irresistible offer of becoming Lida's double, she finds herself in over her head, being chased by assassins and falling head over heels for Lida's fianc?. Meanwhile, Lida is completely unaware of the shocking revelation awaiting her."

I just finished reading this manhwa.. and I absolutely loved it! Interesting and intriguing storyline, great characters, and beautiful artwork. And what I love most about the storyline is, that whenever you where expecting/assuming something would go one way, you were threw a total curve ball. I loved how you couldn't assume anything while you were reading this. I had so many assumptions while reading this.. and none of them were correct. It was beautifully written to where you were constantly on edge on what would happen next. and, I love the ending. I thought it was perfect. I was so happy to have seen both Lida and Yooi happy.. I thought it was perfect for how they both had gone through so much (Yooi being abandoned and her life pretty much being one big lie and Lida, even though she had money, ect, she grew up lonely and pretty much being used by her grandfather) so to see them both happy, after all the struggles and tragedies they went through, I was extremely satisfied. This is definitely a manhwa that has become one of my favorites.. actually, just talking about it write now, makes me want to reaad it again (and I just got done reading it - lol). If you haven't checked this one out, I definitely would. Especially if you loved (love) 100% Perfect Girl (being that they're done by the same mangaka).

holrofDate: Monday, 16/Aug/2010, 11:36 PM
Lieutenant
Really liked this one RedFox1 It had the mystery goin on it that made it really different...Wonder if she has any other ones similar to this one? Oh, by the way own all the books for this one..... shine
YavannaDate: Saturday, 28/Aug/2010, 10:07 AM
Private
I liked it in some ways, in others hated it.
The drawing is pretty, I like the way it's kinda... pointy but still soft. Does that make sense? lol
And I love main characters that aren't too girly-wimpy-annoying.
And the plot really is interesting. Never saw the end coming.
But, Wann has the annoying habit of making the couples too obsessed with each other. Not so much in Can't Lose you, but it's still there. I can ignore it if the plot is interesting though T_T

I'd give it 7/10 all things considered.

giddyvivyDate: Friday, 10/Sep/2010, 4:01 AM
Private
I've heard of this manga before but I havent had a chance to read it yet. It seems like a very exciting series :) I'll start on it soon !
WraeththuDate: Thursday, 14/Apr/2011, 3:25 PM
Private
I like this manhwa, but I think 100% Perfect Girl is a better read. It has a lot of very interesting twists though. love
WeroDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 8:46 AM
Private
I really liked this manga. Probably even more than 100% Perfect Girl, cuz it was not sooo overly dramatic ;)
Forum » Discussions » Manga/Manwha » Can't Lose You
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024