[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Are you Watching Stein's Gate? Right now.... (Anime.)
Are you Watching Stein's Gate? Right now....
Lexia1172Date: Thursday, 23/Jun/2011, 8:36 PM
Sergeant
Sorry this is more of a discussion on Stein's Gate if you've seen Okabe Rintarou that calls himself Houin Kyouma the Mad Scientist who rambles off on his cellphone when he gets upset. Daru who's a computer hacker hentai-cosplaying lover. Mayuri, spacey-childhood friend of Okabe who hates fighting. The assistant lol get the joke Makise with terrible cooking sense. Moeka the strange girl who txt and takes pics of everything through her cellphone looking for the IBM. If you've seen the anime please comment to this.

No not my Mayuri, Okabe you idiot bring her back!!!!! Crying
LaLaTDate: Friday, 24/Jun/2011, 1:48 PM
Private
I've only seen the first 2 eps, but they anime seems pretty worth while :)
MargieDate: Sunday, 03/Jul/2011, 6:25 AM
Private
steins gate, it seems this anime quite unique in its own ways. i've watch it until eps 7 (still not continue forward because im busy with other anime and read mangas tho). but i find this anime is quite interesting despite "dark aura" in this anime sometimes. i guess "Time Machine" is the main idea for this anime
Lexia1172Date: Saturday, 23/Jul/2011, 3:37 AM
Sergeant
RedFox1

This anime is amazing! And it even isn't at the climax yet. If you can catch up with the time theory. I'm telling you its a great anime to watch.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Are you Watching Stein's Gate? Right now.... (Anime.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024