[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Skip beat!
cattynDate: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 2:52 PM
Private
I wonder why they haven't released a 2nd season? I vaguely remember seeing something like ' See you next stage ' at the end of the anime. It's such a shame, i was really looking forward to seeing more. I'd read the manga, but it's so damn long.
mitsuki988Date: Friday, 22/Jun/2012, 11:25 PM
Private
I also luv this manga. I watched the anime series too but I prefer the manga. I like how skip beat has the shojo element but with comedy and drama. Kyoko and shou are a hilarious relationship, and I like the budding romance between kyoko and ren.
mim_star1124Date: Tuesday, 26/Jun/2012, 6:51 AM
Private
ali_105 I love the anime, as well as the manga. But I think the manga is more exciting than the anime. I've been crazy about the manga, there were lots of funny moments and crazy things going on. I also hope that they will release a 2nd season but so far, there were no updates about it. I also love the anime OST "Prisoner"..hehehe! Shou was really cute in the devil outfit. runninghearts
JessdinizDate: Tuesday, 31/Jul/2012, 6:15 PM
Private
Skip beat is so funny. I love Kyoko's little devils - specially when she was trying to get the job and they were really annoying Sawara. They never fail to make me laugh. The manga is a million times better.
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 9:07 AM
Private
I get so upset when really great animes get cut off leaving the story unfinished ans skip beat is like one of those I think hat they're waiting for the manga to end so that they can put thier own adaption on it.
cintaDate: Thursday, 09/Aug/2012, 8:25 AM
Private
I prefer manga version than anime.
AshleenieDate: Saturday, 11/Aug/2012, 5:43 PM
Private
its a really funny anime! The manga ver is even better tho! It has longer story and the mango ver is getting more and more interesting! yayayay
Brownkyatt01Date: Tuesday, 14/Aug/2012, 1:02 AM
Private
ali_105 one of my favs...probably in my top 5 best romantic comedy mangas to read ali_101 ...would love love love it if they had another season for the anime ali_072
Oly_AthenaDate: Thursday, 06/Sep/2012, 1:11 AM
Private
Quote (cinta)
I prefer manga version than anime.
I agree with that, but I don't deny I hope a second season soon, and there enough material in the manga for a new short season of 13 chapters. Well is my opinion. certainly compared to, I like more the drama but of course has deficiencies, not bad, the esperitus demonic caused me laugh.
V-anityDate: Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 4:16 AM
Private
I love it ali_061 It's amazing - the slow romance of 2 people with a troubled past who overcome they're problems to come together ali_101 The characters are so well written and entertaining. I love to think of Kyoko and Ren in the future but I wish she would pick it up with Shou for a little while to put the end to their dysfunctional relationship...

Post edited by V-anity - Thursday, 04/Oct/2012, 6:36 AM
9tailedfoxDate: Friday, 30/Nov/2012, 6:35 AM
Private
naw i dont think they will have a second season but by all means i still pray for one. yayayay
DiaDate: Sunday, 30/Dec/2012, 8:24 AM
Private
[color=blue]I've seen the anime and still reading the manga, i really enjoyed it. [color=orange]i think they should have done a second season![color=green]
WawaDate: Wednesday, 01/May/2013, 3:34 AM
Private
i watched the anime 1st... lol
its very funny.. kyokou lil devil.. ali_105 and when she done with make up she become someone else... so pretty.. even shou cant win her beautiness xD

and the manga like it too.. becos now kyokou lil devil have enemy alias stalker... bazel? m138
SuienDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 1:18 PM
Private
Dis anime. I hope they'll make a second season. I enjoyed watching Kyoko and her antic's and when she first started acting (even though she was being tricked) was one of my favorite parts lol. When I like an anime I'm grinning from ear to ear and squealing. That happened.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Skip beat! (Information about Skip beat!)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024