[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » naruto shuppuden (do you like hinata or sakura better)
naruto shuppuden
kattDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 6:45 PM
Sergeant
do you like hinata or sakura better
i rooting for hinata and naruto
sakura should go after Sasuke

kat
TheBlackCatOfMisfortuneDate: Wednesday, 30/Mar/2011, 8:25 PM
Private
At the begginging of the naruto series I absolutely liked Hinata more than Sakura, in fact, I couldn't even stand the pink-haired girl, soooo stupid. But now, in naruto shippuden she's grown up and become much more sensible. I like her way more now, she's strong (altough I wish sometimes she was even stronger -about her personality not her physical strenght obviously haha.)

You've got a dream, you gotta protect it. People who can't do something theirselves, they wanna tell you can't do it. You wanna something, go and get it. Period. –The Pursuit of Happiness
kattDate: Thursday, 31/Mar/2011, 4:11 PM
Sergeant
hinata is cool, she liked him from the start and has gotten very strong mentally and phsysicaly too love
(she also confessed when protecting naruto ) onion50 she is very pretty and doesnt give up
sakura made alot of trouble for naruto onion54
plus sakura likes both naruto and sasuke onion37 , i dont like that one bit grrr

goooooooo hinata onion56

kat
komodozzzDate: Saturday, 09/Apr/2011, 10:05 PM
Private
I like hinata from the beginning of the series.she is the one who first recognised naruto. Beggingeyes Sakura should not be anywhere near naruto. yeahhah
msaliDate: Wednesday, 20/Apr/2011, 7:04 PM
Private
GO hinata!!! yayayay
milkcoffeeDate: Sunday, 24/Apr/2011, 12:19 PM
Colonel
I'll vote for Hinata. She's more like a girlfriend. Sakura is more like a best friend to Naruto. But please keep in mind that there will most likely be no outcome. This is not a shoujo anime. :)

potchiDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 4:46 AM
Private
My vote is for Hinata. GO go go Hinata
AshleyNemesisDate: Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 3:17 PM
Lieutenant
I like Hinata more than Sakura

Post edited by AshleyNemesis - Wednesday, 11/May/2011, 3:25 PM
ShauniDate: Wednesday, 18/May/2011, 4:26 AM
Private
Hi everyone,

I prefers Hinata for sure!
She is so kind and she love Naruto from the begining!
Sakura just gives pain to Naruto by always talks about Sasuke... so Hinata better! giggle

CocoDate: Monday, 23/May/2011, 6:31 AM
Private
I love hinata. She was adorable back in Naruto (not ship) when she was always blushing and stalking him. and now she's just awesome. I'm entirely in favor of her obsession with Naruto, but I don't think he should feel that way about her. I think Naruto's a stand alone character and doens't need a girlfriend. *
*This might be cruel of me, but the ending of Naruto I'd always envisioned in my head was Naruto dying to protect Konohana or Sauske, Sauske and Sakura living, and though Sakura continues to love him she hates him at the same time. <--- She can only do this because now she's powerful. Previously, she just got in the way of EVERYTHING... I wanted her off the screen.
DekagedDate: Thursday, 14/Jul/2011, 7:45 PM
Private
I think its cute how much Hinata likes Naruto
But I think that Sakura has gotten a bit cold toward Susuke, so I don't see how that is going to work out

Perhaps Susuke would eventually get with someone entirely different, because her love for Susuke is non existent, and she thinks of Naruto as a brother
nsms28Date: Tuesday, 24/Jan/2012, 11:59 AM
Private
i'm prefer hinata than sakura. for me, hinata seems more cool than sakura. hinata also more suitable for naruto than sakura. hope the will become a couple.
Michiru-chanDate: Wednesday, 01/Feb/2012, 9:52 PM
Private
i prefer hinata as she really loves naruto and has done all her life also when she confessed she did it out of love and she also tried to save naruto when he was fighting and she is cuter that sakura!!!!
CristinaloveDate: Friday, 03/Feb/2012, 7:55 PM
Private
I prefer Sakura but I like Hinata too because she's so cute ^.^ For me favorite couples, I hope for SakuraxSasuke and NarutoxHinata but we must remember that Naruto is a shonen
selenesilverDate: Sunday, 05/Feb/2012, 6:08 PM
Private
Hinata and Naruto because I they look good together. Sakura and Sasuke because I think they are the best match.
parisjmcDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 5:37 AM
Private
I like hinata better then sakura. I find sakura annoying at this point boo hoo sasuke this boo hoo sasuke that. But i doubt the author will let hinata and naruto get together but i hope for it.
dasturdlyDate: Wednesday, 15/Feb/2012, 9:19 AM
Private
I think sakura and naruto would be better because that would make narutos first love come true. And from the looks of it sakura is also starting to like naruto.
RinaDate: Sunday, 11/Mar/2012, 11:35 PM
Private
I don't think just because Sakura is Naruto love that they should be together, because I already know its impossible for Sakura to truly love Naruto, when all she thought about is Sasuke. Toward Naruto, Sakura only feel thankful that Naruto is alwasy by her side and doing everything he could to keep his promise to her.
Its like she see Naruto as a very dear friend, comrade, and close family member, but that can never be love.

On the other hand, I think it would be better if Naruto end up falling for Hinata. If Hinata can be a bit more open (not faint all the time), and Naruto can end his first love beautifully (saving Sasuke, then feel happy for Sasuke and Sakura when they end up together), Naruto and Hinata would make such a cute couple.
ValiantDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 3:22 AM
Private
Quote (katt)
hinata is cool, she liked him from the start and has gotten very strong mentally and phsysicaly too love
(she also confessed when protecting naruto ) onion50 she is very pretty and doesnt give up
sakura made alot of trouble for naruto onion54
plus sakura likes both naruto and sasuke onion37 , i dont like that one bit grrr

goooooooo hinata onion56

Couldn't agree more! Usually I like the tsundere types (Taiga from Toradora!!) but Sakura's complete disregard for Naruto put me off! Here I like Hinata way better!
Tamagoyaki_himeDate: Sunday, 08/Apr/2012, 5:30 PM
Private
I like Hinata better. Sakura's personality just annoys me.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » naruto shuppuden (do you like hinata or sakura better)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024