[ Private messages() · My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
What anime are you currently seeing?
YukiDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 10:03 AM
Private
right now i'm seeing Seikon no Qwaser
it's not mah favorite but it has cute guys RedFox1

therowanphoenixDate: Friday, 16/Jul/2010, 7:15 PM
Private
Hey there! I'm watching kaikan phrase and Vampire knight, a friend of mine referred me to Elfen Lied.. so that's the next one.
noopDate: Tuesday, 20/Jul/2010, 5:39 AM
Private
I'm currently watching Kuroshitsuji 2, Sengoku Basara, Hetalia and FMA Brotherhood. There's so many others that I want to watch too but I don't have time.
RyoukoDate: Wednesday, 21/Jul/2010, 8:24 AM
Private
Hmm. I'm following a bunch of anime at the moment. Not that many anymore as I used to but still a lot. Starting with Bleach, Naruto and Once Piece I've added to my list also High School of the Dead which just started, Katanagatari and Ookami-san as well as the Occult Academy. I'm also still following Inuyasha Kanketsuhen. For the shounen-ai, I'm following Uraboku.
ken28Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 1:26 PM
Private
i watching currently bleach,katkyo hitman reborn,Nurarihyon no Mago and hellsing ultimate.
and i am rewatching gundam seed and blood+.
jccmusic121Date: Monday, 26/Jul/2010, 9:26 PM
Private
Quote (AshKi)
I'm currently watching Chrono Crusade

I loved Chrono Crusade so much! It was sad at the end.

I am currently watching:
Naruto Shippuden (I just love Naruto in general, so I'm in love with it naturally haha)
Bleach (I believe i'm almost caught up!)
Kuroshitsuji
DB (just to watch it again and whatnot :])
Darker Than Black

I know that people have told me to watch Ouran Host Club (which I hope will be as hilarious as the manga :]) I also wanna get started on Hellsing and I remember watchign Hell Girl but I wasnt' able to keep up haha.

That and Death Note. There's a lot I have to cover... yayayay

ChoukoDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 1:43 PM
Sergeant
Quote (SilverOrchid)
Hakuouki.. I can't wait until the second season..
I Love vampire romances... And this story has a slight vampiric version to this story. The Game artworks was breathtaking, & when I saw it was animated.. I had to watch it.
It still leaves me admiring the artworks, added within the atmopshere & backgrounds. Plus the character designs is calming to the eyes.. Even if I have eyes on the bishies in the story. ^^
~~~~~~~~~
Second anime is Shiki...
A different setting for a vampire tale.. But it's more not for romance, but for mystery theme.
The author for Ghost hunt created this story.. so you know some parts can be disturbing. O.o

I LOVE vampire stories too ! But it has to have romance in it to catch my eye. yayayay
I love vampire stories like Blood+ and Vampire Knight. That's the only anime I've watched that is vampire romance. Well, I'm loooooking forward to watching Hakouki since it sounds interesting. RedFox1

Anyway, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn. I'm far from finishing it though. Because it has tons of episodes! But I'm willing to finish it. I love the story. It is in the form of action, comedy, romance and more. I recommend it. >~<

*If you know other vampire romance anime, pm me please. Thank you! love

mirzetaDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:22 PM
Private
I'm currently only watching Naruto Shippuden. giggle
icegurl57Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:28 PM
Private
Currently I am watching only airing animes High School of the Dead, Nurarihyon no Mago, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Fairy Tail, and Naruto Shippuden. Since I am a bit lazy and don't want to look for older ones which are harder to find.
JiNXDate: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:38 PM
Sergeant
Currently watching Kimi ni Todoke. Once I'm finished with that I think I'm going to rewatch Chrno Crusade.
yami12Date: Wednesday, 28/Jul/2010, 10:42 PM
Private
Durarara!! I'm up to episode 17 right now :D
kooleyes55Date: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:23 AM
Sergeant
Lets see, my absolute favorites are Naruto and Bleach, but I'm also watching: Reborn, Fairy tail, Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji II, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Yumeiro Patissiere, Uraboku, Occult Academy, and Nurarihyon no Mago. yayayay
beenzDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 1:25 AM
Private
Naruto Shippuden - stopped for a while trying to catch up on it. And Skip Beat - waiting till October for season 2.
dreiDate: Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:18 AM
Private
currently watching baka to test and naruto i got addicted the first time I watched them .. hahaha RedFox1

Post edited by drei - Thursday, 29/Jul/2010, 4:51 AM
Nata_chouetteDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 6:46 PM
Private
Currently I watch Kaichou wa maid sama that I love and densetsu no yuusha a new great fantasy anime
KaravelynDate: Sunday, 01/Aug/2010, 11:05 PM
Private
Hell girl, aka Jigoku Shoujo, with subs of course.
Amazing how much Japanese you can just pick up and learn simply by watching anime...
Except you forget to enjoy the anime itself after a while.
LysDate: Monday, 02/Aug/2010, 11:56 PM
Private
I'm watching Ookami-san (so cute!); Seitokai Y. (I was very surprised when I first watched it because I thought that It was a mere shoujo...But well It's quite different lol, and funny !), Occult academy (Awesome serie! I love spirits!!!!)
VampirePrincessYukkiDate: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 6:07 AM
Private
my boyfriend is a vampire !!!!!!!! ha-cha
HyAcinth09Date: Tuesday, 03/Aug/2010, 8:38 AM
♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ VN Translator ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
Nana roll
mmildaguDate: Wednesday, 04/Aug/2010, 2:20 PM
Private
I am watching currently Yumeiro Patisseire, Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~, Kaichou wa Maid-sama yayayay
Forum » Discussions » Anime » What anime are you currently seeing?
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024