Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Rave Master
Rave Master
minahoruDate: Monday, 07/Feb/2011, 2:05 PM
Private
giggle Anyone who has watched this anime?

Well, it's already an old anime. I am currently watching it not because I haven't watched it in the past, but because I was missing it. I love how the plot turned~! I actually miss this anime because I watched Fairy Tail which has the same author. love Mashima Hiro is a very great mangaka. RedFox1 I hope he can release more mangas and turn it into animes!!

So if you haven't watched Fairy Tail and Rave Master, please do so! It is highly recommended especially for those who want to try action-comedy genres!! eyebrows

BTW, can anyone tell me if Durarara is a good anime to watch? tiptip

RaishaDate: Friday, 18/Mar/2011, 2:07 AM
Private
I have ^^ I never saw the whole thing though T.T I wanna see Rave Master though. I am thinking of buying the dvds :) Did you read the manga?
Gene1481Date: Monday, 21/Mar/2011, 2:02 AM
Private
I finished up the manga. The series became like one piece after the event of anime series.
Overall the series is good but could be better.
minahoruDate: Sunday, 27/Mar/2011, 3:00 PM
Private
I haven't read the manga. I'm too lazy. yeahhah But I really think the overall anime's cool and worth watching. RedFox1

AmaterasuDate: Thursday, 21/Jul/2011, 4:56 AM
Private
This anime is amazing xD. I like It!!! But i don't read the manga... Crying
sweetyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 3:52 PM
Private
I watched it along time ago and I love it a lot m015 especially the small one(his or her color is white) that is shaking all the time and it's also in fairy tail, I laugh when I see it yayayay
adamwest17Date: Friday, 23/Mar/2012, 5:43 AM
Private
i watch the anime and its good but sadly the anime was discontinued..
YohjiDate: Tuesday, 27/Mar/2012, 5:52 PM
Private
I thought the plot was kind of interesting when I watched the anime, but I could not stand the voice acting for the dub, at all.
hickabeeDate: Tuesday, 07/Aug/2012, 9:04 AM
Private
Okay so im try to watch it but keep idling buy i not hooked but my friends keep saying i should watch but they can't convince me does anyone know any good part about it i stopped when the rave master left then city with that girl who name escape me.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Rave Master
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024