Recent Releases
Chat Box

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Yumeiro Patissiere
Yumeiro Patissiere
HubbyDate: Sunday, 20/May/2012, 9:32 PM
Private
I really like this anime. Kinda got me hooked into the cooking/ food genre. I Lso like the kitchen princess manga in which I can also see some yummy food and also gives recipes for all the dishes the main character makes shine
icyminiDate: Saturday, 02/Jun/2012, 4:47 PM
Private
i tried to read the manga and it was good so i tried to watch the anime and i just loved it ali_061 so now i start to like pastry runninghearts
AlysonDate: Friday, 31/Aug/2012, 4:43 PM
Private
I finished the second season, it was great, very cute. I want a cooking fairy!!!
I love chocolate!!
krithDate: Wednesday, 07/Nov/2012, 8:28 PM
Private
i relay like this anime and manga i love the relation between ichigo and vanilla. the Yumeiro Patissiere Professionale! is very cute story the them song is also cache RedFox1
blue_angelDate: Saturday, 05/Jan/2013, 1:51 PM
Private
I recommend you guys to watch this. yayayay I already watched this like every term break in my college. I really like the romance between kashino at ichigo ali_105 ali_101
SuienDate: Wednesday, 19/Jun/2013, 1:08 PM
Private
It's so adorable LOL. I started reading the manga because of the anime. And <3333 Even though they're middle schooler's and I feel that they shouldn't be in relationships anyway. I enjoy how the mangaka adds recipes in some of her chapters xD shows me how passionate she is.
LatissaDate: Tuesday, 04/Feb/2014, 5:56 PM
Private
I like this anime ^^ It is one of my fisrt shôjo!
I think that the story is cute and the characters are so sweets!!! I also like the OP and ED of the anime (I often listen them in my car)!!
zoemitica002Date: Monday, 23/Apr/2018, 12:25 PM
Private
It's a beautiful anime. i love this type of anime where there is a girl and many boys. the characters are nice =)
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Yumeiro Patissiere
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024