[ Private messages() ยท My profile | Log out | Registration | Login
Welcome
Recent Releases
Chat Box

Forum » Discussions » Anime » Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please) (They could be in any order or you could ticke em' of.)
Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please)
Lonely-HeartDate: Sunday, 01/May/2011, 5:25 PM
Private
toradora -- i love the two main characters (i can't remember their name)
lovely complex -- i love the storyline and otani though he's short XD
skip beat -- the end sucks but i love ren soo much
gakuen alice -- the story is wonderful and the alice they have too ^^
shinrei tantei yakumo -- i love tantei yakumo and his cold, mysterious character
kimi ni todoke -- i like the way that love blossoms between kazhya and sawako
full metal alchemist -- the story is amazinggg!
death note -- detective L love
yumeiro patissiere -- 'cause i love sweet things XD such as cakes and chocolates!
kobato -- nice one ^^

lonely~
Orang3Date: Monday, 09/May/2011, 8:56 AM
Sergeant
oh wow this is so hard cant decide which is which hmm
well i can say for certain that...
1. One piece - ever since it reached enies lobby this has been my favorite anime
2. Initial D - Just cant get enough of this anime still watching it from time to time
3. Yakitate Japan! - I love gourmet animes hahaha
4. Skip Beat - Love the manga and anime the same
5. Gundam Seed - I really like this out of all the gundam series
6. School Rumble - Does anybody hate this hahaha
7. Full Metal Panic, Fumoffu! - I cant stop laughing at the football part of this anime
8. The World God Only Knows - I AM GOD
9. Hikaru no GO - This would be even better if i knew how to play Go
10. Dragon Ball (every series and movies) - just cant get enough of this

and there you have it my top 10 from all of the animes that i have watched

xtoriixDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 5:17 AM
Private
Dx i dont think i have 10 but ill list my favourites

hunter x hunter, ashita no nadja, rurouni kenshin, saiunkoku monogatari, naruto, kaze no stigma.. thats all i can think of right now XD
i like them all but i guess i would say i like hunter x hunter a bit more than the rest.. i love the comedy in it and its just cool and exciting to watch killua fight since he's awesome xD

keikoDate: Tuesday, 10/May/2011, 11:00 PM
Private
There are so many anime out there, but if the anime are kept to follow the manga then I think I will have more favorites.

So for now my top 10 are: Bleach, Naruto, Ouran High School, One Piece, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Nodame Cantabile, Shounen Onmyouji, and Lovely Complex.

ShauniDate: Wednesday, 18/May/2011, 4:34 AM
Private
I think I don't have 10 animes but for myself :

- Elfen Lied (The best anime!)
- Kimi go nozomu eien (made me cry a lot ;_;)
- Fruits basket
- Monster
- Naruto shippuden
- Bokurano
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge ( a lot of fun :3)
- Gravitation (A yaoi anime but very soft. So cute!)

That all for now.

NilithyanaDate: Friday, 20/May/2011, 7:00 AM
Sergeant
The first anime I watched, which sucked me into the genre was InuYasha. It's still a favorite. I love romance and fantasy, and if they can mix than, for me, it's the best.

I'm a vampire fan, so I love Trinity Blood and Vampire Knight. Trinity Blood is such an interesting concept with a "vampire" that feeds off other vampires. Able is an awesome character. I've only seen the first season of Vampire Night, but I'm looking forward to seeing the second.

I adore Oran High School Host Club. All the characters are fascinating, but Kyoya is my favorite.

Fruits Basket was the first anime I rented off of Netflix. And when the DVD ended I wanted the next one right away!

Samurai Champloo is very fun and entertaining. I always laugh my butt off, even after seeing it multiple times.

It get's a little muddied after that, not that what I have listed is in any particular order. So I'll just leave it at that. :D

"We never see ourselves, only our reflection."

Post edited by Nilithyana - Friday, 20/May/2011, 7:01 AM
PrincessGyuDate: Saturday, 11/Jun/2011, 4:14 PM
Private
kuroshitsuji, kyou kara maou, bleach, gundam seed, yakitate japan, paradise kiss, uuh a lot -_-"
gravitationDate: Tuesday, 28/Jun/2011, 4:50 AM
Private
My top ten would be (in no particular order) Kyou Kara Maou, Beck - Mongolian Chop Squard, Hellsing, Fullmetal Panic, Baki the Grappler, Prince of Tennis, the Tenchi series, Fruits Basket and Ouran High School.

I really love anything with vampires in it so Vampire Knight will probably get added as soon as I watch it
DedicatedToRosesDate: Friday, 01/Jul/2011, 1:42 AM
Private
Hmmmm my faves(no particular order) : Kachou wa Maid Sama,shugo chara,gakuen alice,ouran high host club,bleach,fruits basket,one piece,skip beat and my botfriend is a vampire. oh and also pandora hearts. <3 shine
marooDate: Friday, 05/Aug/2011, 10:14 PM
Private
my favorite anime is ofcourse kaichou wa maid sama,i keep watching it again & again.after that...
well i cant rate others.i love itazura na kiss cause its kind of different from other animes.i love skip beat 2.and vampire knight ofcourse cause im crazy about vampires.i like spesial a & ouran high school host club cause they are really funny.i just crazy about animes love

nobody can change a person but someone can be a reason for a person to change.
violetpoofDate: Saturday, 13/Aug/2011, 6:32 AM
Private
If I am gonna have to choose only 10 amine cartoons the first and formost among favorites (for me) has got to be Sailormoon. Dramas, live-actions, muscials, movies and the like, Sailormoon has got it all xD.
Second is likely to be Escaflowne. No explanation needed. Ushio and Tora has got to be tied with the second choice. One of the animes that I can watch overs and overs. Saber Marionette J(R and Again) is another fav of mine. Rurouni Kenishin, although not always aetheticlly pleasing and odd adding of characters its was a very good comic and the anime delivers quite nice. Worlds Strongest Disciple Ken'ichi just like Ushio and Tora is something I can watch overs again and not be bored. Ayatsuri Sakon (can't spell the whole name without messing up) was something that surprised me by how much I liked it! Detroit Metal City FTW!! An awesome cartoon that always makes sure I smile. Shamanic Princess Remune it wasn't much of a series but a really good one none the less. Clamp School Detectives *laughs* a little cuteness don't hurt.
CherubtxDate: Sunday, 30/Oct/2011, 5:12 PM
Private
My favorite anime of all time, the one I watch over and over, is Witch Hunter Robin. I always think that controlling the elements would be a cool superpower to have.

After that, I think Fruits Basket is my next favorite, but I wish they would continue the anime the way they did the manga so that you could see the conclusion instead of leaving it open ended the way they did.

I also love Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin (although I always get confused by the Samurai X stuff they released), Full Metal Panic (Sousuke is a riot!), and Orphen.

I liked Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango), but I don't ever re-watch the series.

I also liked The Third, although I'm not sure I've ever really understood why her eye was a different color and what meaning that had.
LotteDate: Friday, 04/Nov/2011, 8:18 PM
Private
My top ten is Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Black Lagoon, Hellsing, Vampire Knight, X,
Darker than Black, Pandora Hearts, Trinity Blood.
I really loved X, very old but I'll hold it always in my memories. :3
I think everyone knows the other animes, theres no explantation needed.
BlueRiver87Date: Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 12:28 PM
Private
Top Ten Fav Anime would be Vampire Knights, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Star Driver, Kindaichi Case Files, Detective Conan, Bleach, Hakuouki, Rurounin Kenshin, Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn, Gundam Wing. Main reason (bi-shounen) and mystery.

Post edited by BlueRiver87 - Sunday, 13/Nov/2011, 1:12 PM
Vampire_JulesDate: Saturday, 14/Jan/2012, 0:03 AM
Private
my top seven would be : Fairy tail, Naruto, Vampire knight, Bleach, digimon, one piece, vandread.

well i know it would be normally top ten but i only have seven animes that i watched
iLoveITDate: Tuesday, 17/Jan/2012, 6:02 PM
Private
i love this anime

~vampire knight& guilty, skip beat, special a, kaichou wa maid sama, kirarin revolution, pretty rhythm aurora dream(going on), sugar sugar rune, tokyo mew mew... not only those i watch a lot of animes but cant remember the names though! giggle love

naleeDate: Sunday, 22/Jan/2012, 11:05 PM
Private
Mine are:
Vampire knight
Bokura ga ita
Special A
Skip beat!
Itazura na kiss
Honey x honey drops oav
Fruits basket
Ayashi no ceres
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Gakuen alice
and more......
youcanttellwhatsinsideDate: Tuesday, 14/Feb/2012, 6:53 PM
Private
my all time favorite would have to be yu yu hakasho and nurarihyon no mago
sweetyDate: Thursday, 01/Mar/2012, 4:08 PM
Private
I have a lot in my mind but I will say the best one for me and it's Fruits Basket, Beach girl (I love both of them the most ali_061 ), Vampire Knight, Rave Master, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Skip Beat, Oran High School Host Club, Special A (the anime & the manga), Ayashi no ceres (when I remember it I cry Crying ).
clupeanDate: Friday, 02/Mar/2012, 12:37 PM
Private
I've seen so many. In no particular order: One Piece, Detective Conan, Fairy Tail, Macross (the entire saga), Captain Harlock (the universe, not just the first tv series), Glass Mask (old and new), Real Drive, VanDread (1rst & 2nd), Ranma 1/2, Yawara.
Forum » Discussions » Anime » Your top 10 Favorite Animes? (No Listing please) (They could be in any order or you could ticke em' of.)
Search:

Affliates
Copyright MyCorp © 2024